Do you want a free copy of my upcoming Reason ReFill with a small catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Like the title says,
I'm willing to give away a couple free copies of my upcoming ReFill.. with a couple small stipulations.

First things first, the catch;

I need demo songs for the ReFill. Plain and simple. I have one that I've made, I have another coming from a well-respected ReFill producer as well... I just want more, preferable like 5 or 6 when it's ready to release. Also, I don't just want any old demo.. I want good stuff, that's why I'm asking here at Illmuzik. So if you're not an Ill member, wait for the commercial release (or sign the f**k up).

So here's the deal. I send you the ReFill, you make me a demo song using only kits/patches available in the ReFill. Your song will be included in the ReFill in .rps form and possibly in audio/video demos for the ReFill. You will, of course, be credited in whatever manner you wish for your contribution.

You could just look at it like this;
I'm going to sell the ReFill for $10 when it drops. It includes 500+ drum samples, 5 unique Drum Combis including a really cool new FX Combi, 100 Thor patches, 50 Malstrom, 50 Subtractor and some cool effects and routing options.... over 500 samples, over 200 patches... for $10 that's a pretty damn good deal in my book...you could get it free.

I don't even need anything more than 1-2 minute jams, so you're getting paid with samples and patches for Reason that are pretty damn cool and a lot of fun just for making a quick little beat.

Can't beat that right?

Anyway, get back to me at Sir Sedric at gmail dot com or PM me here so we can work out the details. Email will be quicker, I don't check here all the time.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'd do it ASAP if I had Reason!

So!.... Does anyone know how to convert refills to anything else?? nthj

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd do it ASAP if I had Reason!

So!.... Does anyone know how to convert refills to anything else?? nthj

I don't think there's a way to directly "convert" them...

There is a ReFill Viewer and ReFill Unpacker capable of extracting samples... but I'm not sure about patch data...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Hmm does it unpack into wavs?? *heads to google* I'll do it ASAP let me do some research

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
basically, you give us the Refill, when do you want the beat? one week, two weeks? etc etc

Oh gotcha...

I dunno.. I'm looking to release the ReFill soon, but not til it's ready ya know?

It would be nice to have to things ready to pack up and finalize within a week or so... but who knows, I might still be working on the art/pdf/text/patch names/100 other things that go into making ReFills in a week...

I'll put it this way, I need the demos as quickly as they can be made without sacrificing quality.

Email me sirsedric@gmail.com if you're interested in getting more info and working it all out.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks to everyone who posted/ replied.

Looking to wrap up the production of the ReFill very soon, so no more demos will be needed for this one.

I'll have a few more coming in the following months, one especially cool one that's focused on grimy, nasty, disgusting kicks and snares... maybe I'll need demos for that too, who knows!

Anyway, might as well close this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.