de-reverb ?

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
i never tried it, but i have thought about it, try actually using another reeverb that will cancel it out. One with the settings on a small room or something - it might work, just a thought

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey man where the reverb starts at the end of the sample just cut it off and do a fade out, or cut off a tiny bit of the end and bring it into recycle and export it with like 50% stretch or something like that, that's what i do when i don't like the end of my samples or there is like reverb on drum kit drums (BTW who the fuck reverbs a sample for a kit? that pisses me off when i see that shit)

E

Equality 7-2521

Theres two ways.

The first has already been mentioned. Simply trim the sample shorter and place an amp envelope on it with a short decay.

OR

Make two copies of the sample. Phase reverse one and then sum them in mono. All stereo info will be cancelled out (reverb is generally stereo but live drums may also be stereo).

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Just gate the reverb wit aboviously a gate and do what equality said about place an envelope but lower the release and its sustain and at least u will lower the Reverb as much as u can without ruinin the sound

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is editing the release in the envelope additive? cus my method will actually make the sound longer with the release trail created, and it sounds very authentic, not like you slapped a reverb on it or faded it out. if you edit the envelope is it additive or does it just make a exponential fade out?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
open mind said:
technically this is impossible.
now its not cuz u cud add a gated reverb and u can lower much of the reverb and u can control it rather than have it bleed all over the sample

O

open mind

Fury said:
now its not cuz u cud add a gated reverb and u can lower much of the reverb and u can control it rather than have it bleed all over the sample
iam a try that out!

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
If your using FL studio, you can just adjust the nob next to the reverb effect in the effects mixer. Reverb 2 on FL 6 is pretty dope too...

veon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
like open mind i know it's not cut out t take out the reverb on an audio

i'll try everything in here see what it works.

members online