dark beat

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I like it. Very dark, eerie. Could maybe use a bit of a lead, but it's hard with the sounds you have. It's like that sometimes. Maybe you need a little something on top, maybe not. But the drums are on point, good low end.

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 140
@Fade thanks yea I always try to think of something else to add because it just feels like it needed something else, but I said fuck it lol gonna keep it the way it is

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade thanks yea I always try to think of something else to add because it just feels like it needed something else, but I said fuck it lol gonna keep it the way it is
I hear you. I was working on something today and I wanted to add more but I decided to keep it mellow. Sometimes it's hard to decide.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Wow this is excellent. I really enjoyed that. I would say layer another snare into this thing because I feel like at the moment the snare is kind of light, especially compared to the punchy kick. But everything else is real clean my man.

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
I was expecting darker than that for real lol. It doesn't really scare me. If it was less chopped feeling it would def be darker and scarier.

here's a darker vibe one I recently baked up in the key of e minor and 62.5 bpm and lots of atmospheric hauntings

love hearing feedback always appreciated. helps me improve
only getting better..( I sampled peter gundry-the master of death)

the part of the sample that appears on every first 2 bars is a little out of tune, so that kinda ruins it for me. I can't hear the 808s yet the kick has feedback at some points. the drumming seems real good and fitting, but maybe try to increase the tempo by around 10 to 20 bpm?
Overall it's decent atmosphere-wise, maybe with some improvement it could be a 21 savage track, but musically it's a little bit dull.