Damn fantasy football league...

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Anybody else ballin this year... I just lost out. Maybe some of us from the site could setup a league next year. This was my first year on it. Shit's addictive like crack, especially if you have the opportunity to be in front of a computer all the time. So this is a thread dedicated to the wonderful sport of pigskin and fantasy league football. Did you win the pot?! Or got shitted on all season like u were the pot. I held an #1 ranking all year and lost in the playoffs. Too too many injuries...I still did the most with the least. :So I murdah any of u cock-a-rochas next year if anyone down!" holla back and let us know your status, so we can get the shit talkin goin early!!!!

T

The Bastard

bluchippa5 said:
Anybody else ballin this year... I just lost out. Maybe some of us from the site could setup a league next year. This was my first year on it. Shit's addictive like crack, especially if you have the opportunity to be in front of a computer all the time. So this is a thread dedicated to the wonderful sport of pigskin and fantasy league football. Did you win the pot?! Or got shitted on all season like u were the pot. I held an #1 ranking all year and lost in the playoffs. Too too many injuries...I still did the most with the least. :So I murdah any of u cock-a-rochas next year if anyone down!" holla back and let us know your status, so we can get the shit talkin goin early!!!!
ive always been interested but never got involved just cuz of in experience. any websites that explain clearly how everything works

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
...simple, all you do is get a couple of people together, and at the beginning of the season you have a draft. Its pretty much like fantasy games you play on ur ps2 or xbox sports games. You pick who u think will have a good season and draft them. You get like 12 draft picks and you get like 2 QBS, 4WR, 1TE, 1K, and a defense or 3DB. So you have like 12 rounds of the draft and then thats your team for the season. Then you start who you think will get off that week minus the linemen. The scoring system can be setup like 6pts for a Td, 1pt=PAT, 2pts=sack, 2pts=Int. etc. Each week your team goes up against somebody else's team. During the season you can drop,add, and trade players too. Of course mulah adds a little extra incentive, motivation, what have you to the whole thing. But thats how it basically works!!!! It is very addictive.

T

The Bastard

bluchippa5 said:
...simple, all you do is get a couple of people together, and at the beginning of the season you have a draft. Its pretty much like fantasy games you play on ur ps2 or xbox sports games. You pick who u think will have a good season and draft them. You get like 12 draft picks and you get like 2 QBS, 4WR, 1TE, 1K, and a defense or 3DB. So you have like 12 rounds of the draft and then thats your team for the season. Then you start who you think will get off that week minus the linemen. The scoring system can be setup like 6pts for a Td, 1pt=PAT, 2pts=sack, 2pts=Int. etc. Each week your team goes up against somebody else's team. During the season you can drop,add, and trade players too. Of course mulah adds a little extra incentive, motivation, what have you to the whole thing. But thats how it basically works!!!! It is very addictive.
whose controlling the game tho? lol is it like a computer generated game that makes moves based on stats?

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
nah.. u really just predicting who on your team willl have a good game every sunday. The stats are generated based on the real life performance of the players in the nfl every sunday. Its like strategy man. say if T.O. catches 2 touchdowns and has a 100 yards on a sunday when they play and hes on your team, he has scored 12pts for the two TD's and 10pts for having a 100 yds receiving. You add your points up at the end of the day for the players on your team and if your total is higher than whoever u play against that week, say it be me or one of the illmuzik fam, you win. You go against someone else's team every week. U pick a website that hosts the league, and you do everything online. Your drafting, trading, roster management, point keeping and everything is done online. No game is generated.

T

The Bastard

bluchippa5 said:
nah.. u really just predicting who on your team willl have a good game every sunday. The stats are generated based on the real life performance of the players in the nfl every sunday. Its like strategy man. say if T.O. catches 2 touchdowns and has a 100 yards on a sunday when they play and hes on your team, he has scored 12pts for the two TD's and 10pts for having a 100 yds receiving. You add your points up at the end of the day for the players on your team and if your total is higher than whoever u play against that week, say it be me or one of the illmuzik fam, you win. You go against someone else's team every week. U pick a website that hosts the league, and you do everything online. Your drafting, trading, roster management, point keeping and everything is done online. No game is generated.
cool, know any sites for free or cheap money. and is it too late to start do i have to start be4 the season begins

members online