Copyright Program/Blocker?

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
Does anybody know what program it is which you can use to stop people from burning your audio files, along with using in programs like Acid, Audition ect... ?

I've picked up a few files in the pass which i've download that has been block so i know it can be done, i'm just unsure of how to.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I think Alcohol 120% lets you protect files when u burn. But don't quote me.

In reference to the Above-
http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

Wikipedia Info-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_120%

Copy Prevention
Alcohol 120%'s image recording feature is capable of bypassing certain copy prevention schemes, such as Safedisc and SecuROM. It can also create images from Dreamcast, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 file systems. Certain copy protection schemes require burner hardware that is capable of passing along the copy protection.

The program does not back up DVD titles encrypted with the Content Scramble System. Alcohol Soft cites present legal restrictions for the decision not to include this feature.

Some software manufacturers employ software blacklist methods to prevent Alcohol 120% from copying the software. There are third party tools available that attempt to counteract the blacklist methods, such as Anti-blaxx and CureRom.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I already have Alcohol 120% so i'll have to test it later on.

Is there also a known program that can 'unblock the blocked blocker' ,lol ... files ?

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
are you trying to stop people from jacking from beat cds? cause that won't work. these dudes have gone way beyond burning now, they'll just remake it by ear or stream the audio from itunes or whatever.

if not though, alcohol 120 always worked good for anything i threw at it when i had a pc.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
No it isn't to put a blocker on my tracks, i was just interested in seeing how one of the sort could be used.

members online