congrats to new orleans

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
great superbowl despite the score. I thought it would be a slugfest tho.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yea I was tellin people they got a halo over'em!! Not to mention its a great story, From Katrina to Super bowl . i guarantee it'll be a movie, either Major or a Doc.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I was surprised to see the Vikings melt down. I was surprised to see Colts collapse. Have to give it up to NO man. That 2 point conversion.... The damn on-side-kick.

Insane man...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah, NO played like they wanted to win.....

The colts played like they were cool with just being there....

Manning gettin flustered?? How often do you see that?!?!?!?

Super Bowl was a good indicator of how inexperienced the young Colts are......

Just very amused at how many Saints fans appeared out here......I've NEVER seen any Saints shirts, jerseys, etc. for a long time.....Now everyone out here is a Saints fan....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I knew the saints were going to win right after they went for the 4th down conversion for the score right before the half was over. The Colts stopped them and a lot of us were excited. But I said right then that things were about to get bad. Because like Herm Edwards says, you play to win the game. It was a gutsy move because the automatic thing to do was go for the field goal. But he had some balls and took a huge risk. And what happens anyway? They stopped the colts and work down the field and get a field goal anyway.

So when they started the 2nd half win an on-side... I knew it was about to be a problem. They took risks all night but the Colts never made the Saints have to adjust after the first quarter.

Props to the Saints man...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
It appeared that the Colts only objective was to stay ahead but the onside kick and the fumble recovery put them in a hole. Looking at the Colts season, it didnt really matter because Manning was known for pulling them out. This time was different, they just didnt have enough time.

GO SAINTS!

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I thought the game lacked the excitement the last two Super Bowls had.... Those last two years were phenomenal in terms of excitement....

I was waiting for a Manning comeback in the 4th.....

Far from epic....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
The commercials sucked azz too. lol

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
there were some funny commercials in there. the kid that slapped dude was funny. dont youch my momma and dont touch my doritos.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
That and the stevie wonder one were good! lol

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i liked how the Saints played... but the 2 plays on the goalline were to the wrong side... if ur gonna go for it, at least run the ball to Freeney's side... i dont care how strong he looks out there, he's hurt... i wouldve ran it to his side at least once... definately on 4th down... they were fortunate the Colts ran 3 running plays and punted, giving them the chance to kick the fg right b4 the half, which is what i wouldve done anyway.

also, everyone on TV's been disputing the 2point conversion... he caught the ball... then, as he was hittin the ground, lost control of it... he then regains control as he's sliding, the ball has already broken the plane of the goalline, and NEVER ONCE touched the ground... then, the defender TOUCHES him on his leg and as he continues his momentum, kicks the ball out the receiver's hands... as far as i remember, once ur on the ground and ur touched, the plays over... nothin to dispute, he regained full control... the ref that made the "incomplete" call, never sees the defender put his hand on the receiver after the bobble... good overturn.
Manning gettin flustered?? How often do you see that?!?!?!?
9 times in the playoffs...hehe

trivia... whos the ONLY active multi SuperBowl quarterback thats still underfeated?

hint: his first name is Big.

Pittsburgh all day u skanks!!! we're lettin the Saints borrow that for now.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
9 times in the playoffs...hehe

Yeah...but he did not look comfortable out there....

There was no Marvin to throw to....He was looking for Marvin...but he wasn't there.....

I think the Colts will be back next year...their team will only get better...

As for the Steelers? LOL...biggest disappointment of the season next to my lovely Giants....who stunk it up this year.......Jacobs needs to be healthy....

Saints won't be back there next year....I can almost guarantee that.....

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the Steelers have DB and OL issues... that better be our 1st 4 draft picks if u ask me.

if u listen to the FAN (WFAN am radio), Mike Franscesca said an interesting thing about a year ago... he said Peyton talent wise is better than Eli, and throughout a whole game Peyton is the man, but come inside 2 minutes left in a tight game, Eli is the one u want runnin the show... i cant tell how true that has been the last 2-3 yrs watchin the Gi'aints on tv.

da relic

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the giants offense was better than great. the defense if you can believe it was the culprit this year. eli had a career year. steve smith had a career year. the defense gave up too many big plays. especially down the stretch. just look at the games against the cardinals, falcons, chargers. there were a few games that were lost because of poor defense very late in games. though eli brought them back against the falcons.