Collaborative Reason Refill? Anyone interested?

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's up y'all?

I'm trying to make a collaborative, community-based Refill for Reason 4 and I could use the help of some of the talented folks on this site. Not sure how many of you use Reason for your productions, but if there's at least a few... that's enough for me.

I will be giving the ReFill out for free, so no cash compensation for anyone... not even me.
I will, however, give anyone who contributes at least 15 patches (Thor, Subtractor, Malstrom only) a free copy of my ReFill that I will be releasing soon.

Anyone interested, hit me up at sirsedric@gmail.com and we'll get the ball rolling.
I've got about 50 patches ready to go for this ReFill, but my goal is 300-400... we'll see!

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No combinator patches using synths and eq's?
I can understand no rex2/nnxt/nn19 because of sample size, but combinators should be okay if only using synths, mixers and eq's right?

Yeah that's all good.

I don't even really mind if it's a sampled instrument either, I just figured that no one would want to go through the effort of making a sampled instrument... it's hard to make a quality NN-XT worth putting out there and it's even harder to do so without being a carbon-copy of someone else's instrument

In the end, whatever you want to contribute is great, I'll take it all.
Who am I to be picky if people want to put more effort in than I expected?

members online