Cold Truth Interview..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lol, he looked nothing like how i pictured him. And yes, i am the resident asshole. Fuckers.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah Pgal is right! You're so fuckin cute!!!!

Uhhh wait a sec, scratch that. Actually in the beginning I pictured you as a white guy with blond hair. Could have been because of that old avatar you had LOL. Good interview, that's some real shit, it goes to show you how even people you connect with online can make somewhat of a difference.

P.S. I don't know if I'd get into YOUR taxi lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yeah Pgal is right! You're so fuckin cute!!!!

Uhhh wait a sec, scratch that. Actually in the beginning I pictured you as a white guy with blond hair. Could have been because of that old avatar you had LOL. Good interview, that's some real shit, it goes to show you how even people you connect with online can make somewhat of a difference.

P.S. I don't know if I'd get into YOUR taxi lol.
lmao!! yo that exactly how i pictured him too.

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I agree, Cold Truth is just a real ass person. An inspiration to me honestly. " I will say that I will be working with Bosta soon. He's gonna blow the fuck up, mark my words." < Gotta live up to that! STay Up.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
cleverwon said:
Lol, he looked nothing like how i pictured him. And yes, i am the resident asshole. Fuckers.

hey, it was a compliment, dickhead. lol.

anyhow thanks for the love.... much appreciated.

oh and stress had it right, i keep a box cutter on me at all times. or a pen, or a toothpick, or a safety pin. true story. if its an uneven fight, someones leaving with a needle in their neck.

fade, if you ever do get in my cab, dont be an ass or you'll get kicked the fuck out. i put out this thug type with a bad ass, "you dont want to fuck with me" attitude. i sy that because thats what he SAID. turns out he didnt have any shoes on. lol, sucks to be him, he wound up walking.

actually, a friend said i look like i should be playing the guitar/keyboard thing as backup to debarge. unfortunately for myself, i cant really argue.

yeah it's been some bullshit ive had to go through though..... the way i see it, i'v got some shiit to share so hopefully that will translate in my career.

oh, and bosta, soon as i am back in a "zone" you'll be gettin some beats from me. im still shaking off the rust.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
hey, it was a compliment, dickhead. lol.

anyhow thanks for the love.... much appreciated.

oh and stress had it right, i keep a box cutter on me at all times. or a pen, or a toothpick, or a safety pin. true story. if its an uneven fight, someones leaving with a needle in their neck.

fade, if you ever do get in my cab, dont be an ass or you'll get kicked the fuck out. i put out this thug type with a bad ass, "you dont want to fuck with me" attitude. i sy that because thats what he SAID. turns out he didnt have any shoes on. lol, sucks to be him, he wound up walking.

actually, a friend said i look like i should be playing the guitar/keyboard thing as backup to debarge. unfortunately for myself, i cant really argue.

yeah it's been some bullshit ive had to go through though..... the way i see it, i'v got some shiit to share so hopefully that will translate in my career.

oh, and bosta, soon as i am back in a "zone" you'll be gettin some beats from me. im still shaking off the rust.
Lmao!! Nigga said Debarge!!! Word, yall should tour together.. haha.

And thanx for the compliment. (Id put a winking-eye emoticon here, but it would just look really gay.)

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
yeah cold you threw me off with that pic too. i had another vision of you in my head. whats good by the way?

members online