Cloverfield?

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Has anyone been up on the craze surrounding some new secret JJ Abrams film lately?
Apparently right before the Transformers movie a preview of an upcoming movie (some say it may be "Cloverfield") plays and causes a mass hysteria of secrecy. People are now all over the new trying to gather clues about what's going on and what the film may be about.

See for yourself....

The actual preview (which Paramount Pictures desperately tries to take down whenever someone posts it):

There's also a weird main site that people are trying to extract clues from:

www.1-18-08.com (that's when it'll be released)

Little does everyone know that this movie is about the time I visited NYC with my MPC and what happened at 7:06 (6 minutes and 66seconds = 666) destruction..lol.

No really, you guys gotta check this out. What do you think the movies gonna be about.

Online discussions conclude Godzilla, Transformers2 , etc. You decide.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
there's a higher quality trailer on apple.com/trailers

now, was it just me or when they run out to the street, a woman asks: "what is it?" it sounds like a guy replies: "I saw it, it's a Lion, it's huge!" Don't know if I'm hearing it correctly....

but when I saw that in the movies before Transformers I was buggin....whatever it is, the marketing plan is nuts cause I wanna see that shit bad!

ronp

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
there's a higher quality trailer on apple.com/trailers

now, was it just me or when they run out to the street, a woman asks: "what is it?" it sounds like a guy replies: "I saw it, it's a Lion, it's huge!" Don't know if I'm hearing it correctly....

but when I saw that in the movies before Transformers I was buggin....whatever it is, the marketing plan is nuts cause I wanna see that shit bad!

I thought he said "It's alive it's huge."

Like puzzles?

http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/

http://www.ethanhaas.org/ more craziness

fun with marketing

more info If you can get past the gate.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Little does everyone know that this movie is about the time I visited NYC with my MPC and what happened at 7:06 (6 minutes and 66seconds = 666) destruction..lol.

Bwahahahahaha!

Fukn killing me.

My boys says Godzilla but if they are saying Lion... I am thinking Voltron. But My boy swears it is Godzilla. Why the hell would they remake Godzilla?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Word's going around it can be this handsome fellow:

1145179136Cthulhu.jpg

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
^^^ Yeah.

After looking around for way too long... I called my sister. She reads a lot. She schooled me on it. I guess it is some sort of parasitic monster. MOst assume it is the cthulhu.

Check it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

The links are all over the place when you go down their viral marketing campain path. You end up at all these different sites all pointing to Parasites, Slusho drinks and the end of the world. Another interesting connection was the video game Alpha and Omega. Like the movie is the based on the game which is a post apocolyptic game.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
^^^ Yeah.

After looking around for way too long... I called my sister. She reads a lot. She schooled me on it. I guess it is some sort of parasitic monster. MOst assume it is the cthulhu.

Check it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

The links are all over the place when you go down their viral marketing campain path. You end up at all these different sites all pointing to Parasites, Slusho drinks and the end of the world. Another interesting connection was the video game Alpha and Omega. Like the movie is the based on the game which is a post apocolyptic game.

there's already a movie for that.....peep:

http://www.cthulhuthemovie.com/

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
^^^ I guess Nine Inch Nails did something in this vein about remixing their work and there was a rumor or somthing that they would take all the best remixes and make an album out of it.

It was a genius campaign.

I ended up backing down off this Cloverfield deal. I even took screen shots off the high rez trailer and I was gonna make a page dedictaed to finding out what this movie was about but I backed down.

It would be crazy if hip hop did something like this. Like some dope ass album came out and there was nothing but a black CD cover and all the clues were in the music. Then you went on a wild goose chase just to find out it was an album done for free with Primo, Pete Rock and a shit load of other producers on it.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this film looks pretty dope..... I am pretty sure the guy says "It's alive, its huge".....at least thats what i heard.

wtf was Lost about anyway....I mean, I know they were all stuck on an island...but what else was on the island that they were all tryin to figure out?
Now that is a good question, I got to the end of the last series and they were back home all of a sudden, nothing was really answered. Im as "lost" now as i was when i started watching it.
Its not them thats lost, its the audience.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Maybe its this movie from 1982 remade, I just saw the write up on , on netflix,

Even jaded New Yorkers are stunned and terrified when a giant flying monster begins swooping through the city and decapitating humans at random. The beast is Q, an Aztec god who's taken up residence in Manhattan's Chrysler Building, and now it's up to two detectives (David Carradine and Richard Roundtree) to put an end to the mayhem. Larry Cohen (It's Alive!) directs this witty, gleefully gruesome B-movie treat.

Sorta sounds like the trailer, including the (ITS ALIVE) clue..

members online