Ce-Lo Green..... is the good music machine...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wow, i just got the album-i have been listening to it for a while alreay- but it is a very, very good album....

its like, "lil john meets like water for chocolate"....

its little strange hearing a soulful beat to an 808 kit, but Cee-Lo more than makes it work (well, hs producers do anyways) and the timbaland track is bangin... i love this one "sometimes" which i s basically a spoken word track...... a very soulful album..... i highly recommend it. anyone else heard it yet?

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I just got it last week and been all into it, its a great mix but I didn;t start a thread cause I know fools aint up on this kinda stuff, but its got a good mix of music and I think people may not check it because he was out there on the last album but this one he brings it home a lil more. To me, you can put it in and ride from start to finish , he covers all basis without losing his theme and foundation. If you looking for that real deal what I like to call grown folks rap, I would get this over 90% of shit thats out.

It a shame cause he won;t sell, but Young Gunz will but get you wont be dissapointed

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i dont know man, this album, if you cut out maybe 5-7 tracks (out of 17), is a classic in every sense of the word. the other tracks arent even bad, they just arent timeless.... i was hoping more people would have had an interest. i suggest people at least give it a listen! c'mon guys....

members online