Build a $21 Portable Vocal Booth...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That's tight as hell. Did you watch Jake's video? Easy as hell. I wonder where I would get one of those Whitmore collapseable cubes?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Target.. 12.99
Amazon same:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LRFKD4?ie=UTF8&tag=digitallife05-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000LRFKD4"]Amazon.com: Whitmor Set of 2 Collapsible Cubes - Red (14"): Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Tutorial II
http://www.harlanhogan.com/portaboothArticle.shtml

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Much appreciated my Illmuzik radio hosting homeboy. LOL!

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i dunno i get the feeling that doing it that way is gonna give u a boxy and muffled sound..... cool for podcasting or chessy voiceovers but not ideal for a quality hip hop release imo... the reflexion filter is way better than the foam in box lol... imo ur just better off getting a good dynamic mic instead of stuffing ur condensor inside a box of foam.kinda defeats the whole purpose of having a condensor mic in the first place.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
true , but I mean why not try for 12.99?

I need what dream police posted though no ish.

damn, I'm just going to build what dream police posted...it wont look as fancy, but most likely will do just as good.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
its def good for producers /rapper/engineer ..that can be used on a normal mic right cuz i heard some of yall mentioning a usb mic?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
before u guys just start building shit i suggest u look into acoustics and do some research. trust me if u have too much foam and padding everywhere, and have the mic enclosed like that, ur voice is gonna sound boxy and muffled as fuc ... which is cool if u wanna remake 36 chambers or ol dirtys first record but its not gonna sound good in a modern context. go ahead and give it a try, but my commons sense tells me that u will sound like ur trying to rap and eat pussy at the same time.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
its def good for producers /rapper/engineer ..that can be used on a normal mic right cuz i heard some of yall mentioning a usb mic?

Yeah. I am looking for the thread right now. I will post it when I find it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
before u guys just start building shit i suggest u look into acoustics and do some research. trust me if u have too much foam and padding everywhere, and have the mic enclosed like that, ur voice is gonna sound boxy and muffled as fuc ... which is cool if u wanna remake 36 chambers or ol dirtys first record but its not gonna sound good in a modern context. go ahead and give it a try, but my commons sense tells me that u will sound like ur trying to rap and eat pussy at the same time.

but if ur the one making it urself u can control that..u cant just stuff it wit foam and think its gonna work.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
well I'ma try it anyways... I don't have a booth now, spending the 20 bucks wont hurt and see what happens. I'm going to make one that looks more like the sweetwater design, because that seems like it wouldn't be so boxed in. I'll post the pictures of my ghetto version when it's done.lol...

members online