Blast From the past stoppin by

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Yo man, I never met you before...but you got some dope music going on. I was vibin out to that Live track.
much respect,
Vice

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
YO!!! so basically I changed jobs and it's been keeping me busy that past 3 years ... I also took a break from the music for a while. I got burnt out from the chase and never getting anything back. But recently I switched my setup from hardware to software. I'm loving the ease of use with the software. It's what brought back my fire to get started on some new music. I'm using Logic Pro .... I love it! lol I used to be an MPC guy all day every day nothing else. But now I crossed over to the "dark side" lol. I see Illmuzik is still doing it BIG. It feels good to be back with my Fam ... Good lookin out to everyone that stopped in to say hi.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome Back my brother! It's great hearing from you after all this time. Greatest Blessings & One Love Fam!

Respectfully Yours,
Wings of an Angel

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
WHY ARE YOU POSTING? YOU SHOULD BE WORKING ON MY BEAT.

get on it bitch.

=)

at any rate, that live joint is NICE man. that 50 remix is nuts too man. your shit mos def improved,. i cant believe your punk was thinking of quitting. if i ever have to give you another pep talk about that shit again, i'm gonna yell at you.

now get to work on my beat bitch.

members online