Black People

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
They Think They're The Best Dancers And..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................they Stank! Lol

(JUST A JOKE...DONT WANT THIS TO COME BACK TO HAUNT ME WHEN I RUN FOR PRESIDENT OR SOME SHIT)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
green apple flavored ________________. (insert anything edible)

grape soda

banana now and laters

Chinese take out chicken wings wit hot sauce shake and bake style (dont sleep, shit is bangin!)

The Olive Garden

Red Lobster (only when it's all you can eat shrimp)

Home Country Buffet on Sundays after church

narrating movies at the theater

Going on Maury because they know, "You are NOT the father"

NBA

Women with self esteem issues

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Love any movie wit Denzel Washington in it

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Step out in front of traffic to cross the road and give the now impeded traffic the "What? I wish you would.." look..

Yooooooooooo thats so true.

Except in NY, EVERYBODY does that shit.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Some of this stuff was funny but some was kinda offensive... cause its just a bunch of stereotype shit... and the comment about the names from Relic very disappointing comment... why cant black people name they kids what they want everybody else does....

Black people can name their kids what they want. Your taking the thread in a totally incorrect direction.

With this being said, White people can make some pretty stupid names for their kids as well like Anita Dick. who the fuck does that to their kid??? lol

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Some of this stuff was funny but some was kinda offensive... cause its just a bunch of stereotype shit... and the comment about the names from Relic very disappointing comment... why cant black people name they kids what they want everybody else does....

O boy relax wit that offensive shyt were all just kidding around u saw how we bashed white ppl...no need to catch feelings

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
black people like..

holding up the whole queue for ages to complain about sumthing (anything)pety and not stopping till they get their way, making staff nervous and queue angered / agitated.
(women)

..happens ohhhh too much in tesco's *shakes head* but happens anywhere there is a counter/queue/other people waiting to be served >:[

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

lol now that i read some other ppl's posts i feel what u mean lol...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Making broken shit work with objects no one thought possible

Having furniture that is too damn big and expensive for their living room

Having big, expensive rims on a beat up ass ride

Speakers so loud they make your car sound like its going to dismantle itself

Flamin hot cheetos (and callin them "Hot Flamin's")

HOT SAUCE

Borrowing butter/mayo/sugar etc.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Sure they can dude! If you look over in the white section I go tit for tat on everything, in the white folks section I ask why do we name our kids "Biff , or Banks , Or Muffy?" and shit like that!!
Hell my Step Daughters name is Tashika (watch out for her, she aint messin with no broke broke!) and thats kinda in that realm so dont take offense dude , but aint gonna lie I had someones paperwork that ran across my desk, and Nakashanique IS funny!

members online

No members online now.