Black Album Sneakers

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i am personally a big fan of AF1's (wayyy before the whole nelly thing happened...) what yall think of these Black Album kicks. and if anybody know where i can order some...hook it up.
42102605.jpg

42102626.jpg

42102712.jpg

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
...Well, I know two things I'm NOT gonna be buying w/ my 75$ a month paycheck I get from working @ the cracker factory.

1)An ugly pair of expensive kicks named after a mediocre album

2)crack

M

MIKELABZ

they not bad sneaks... i agree with the crack part tho.

L-Rock

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Personally,I don't like them ugly ass shoes.I don't see what ya'll like about them but,they is whack.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
any news yet on the black album remix sneakers LOL
way to expensive for those shoes, got better ways to spend that kind of money..

M

MIKELABZ

id rather get a pair of black air force 1s... or a pair of nike 20's... them jawns is hott... i would get the old charles barkley pair.

L-Rock

C

Copenhagen

Eventhough we have Footlocker, Athletes foot and shops like that here, they never import much of the good stuff and often it's special european models or shit like that...anyway, I like those sneakers, I just wouldn't buy them because they're called "The Black Album".
Why don't they make Kriss Kross shoes called "The-shoes-that'll-mickeditymake-you-jump-jump" and aim their market at white people who can't dunk...now that would sell!

M

MIKELABZ

lololololol even i would buy a pair of those... shyt i can only grab rim... put on a lil weight....

L-Rock

M

maverick

I´m really feelin ´these Black Album AF1´s , but on the other hand I´m a real sucker for custom kicks in general, so...

None the less it would be quite alright with me being the only one wearing these in Stockholm.

Peace.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I like his album and,everything but,reebok or who ever design them could have did a better job at it.I'ma keep roccin' my black af1's,black classic reebok's,all white converse(weapons),black&white and,black,red,and white chuck taylor's,nike air dunks,I can't think of the rest of the shoes but,I know I got a lot more.

members online