bin laden killed

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
just watched the news. bin laden was killed this evening. wow i thought he would never be caught.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
word.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
He was killed last week, they were waiting on the DNA test to prove it was him

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't believe this shit for a second. I mean, they said they killed him, took pics of the body and then buried him at sea that way there's no grave site for people to go and worship. How convenient that they got rid of the body so quickly and at sea, of course.

Check Gizmodo, those geeks are claiming it's a horrible photoshop job:
warning: gross pic:

http://gizmodo.com/#!5797595/no-this-is-not-osamas-cadaver

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh well, he'll just be replaced by someone with equal skills and charisma.

I don't believe this shit for a second. I mean, they said they killed him, took pics of the body and then buried him at sea that way there's no grave site for people to go and worship. How convenient that they got rid of the body so quickly and at sea, of course.

With the other pic next to it, you can see its an obvious photoshop job.
The CIA are seriously slacking these days. As for the body mysteriously being dropped into the sea, it just adds fuel to the flames and prevents any exhumation and autopsy.
They really do take people for idiots, but in this world of global communication and the internet, we just aint falling for the bullshit anymore.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

With the other pic next to it, you can see its an obvious photoshop job.
The CIA are seriously slacking these days. As for the body mysteriously being dropped into the sea, it just adds fuel to the flames and prevents any exhumation and autopsy.
They really do take people for idiots, but in this world of global communication and the internet, we just aint falling for the bullshit anymore.

Pic is old. became a viral pic because of "Google Image Search" smh...
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/h23dg/the_osama_death_pic_is_fake/

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Even so, the rest of what I said about the burial at sea, still stands.

Agreed. I am peeved about them making such decisions without allowing the U.S citizens the right to know whats going to happen and when before they take action.

This just goes to show how much we are left in the dark.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya it's old, but besides the picture, let's look at the story:

You're telling me, that after hunting this guy down for 10 years (allegedly), that you find him, shoot him in the head, and dump his body at sea?

You would think that they would have done the same as Sadaam and capture him, then bring him to trial (not that it matters anyway).

The whole story makes no sense whatsoever. Within 24 hours: found, shot, dumped. WTF. It's like the government is just begging everyone to drum up conspiracies.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Ya it's old, but besides the picture, let's look at the story:

You're telling me, that after hunting this guy down for 10 years (allegedly), that you find him, shoot him in the head, and dump his body at sea?

You would think that they would have done the same as Sadaam and capture him, then bring him to trial (not that it matters anyway).

The whole story makes no sense whatsoever. Within 24 hours: found, shot, dumped. WTF. It's like the government is just begging everyone to drum up conspiracies.

Here is why:

"Senior US officials initially told news agencies that his body would be disposed of in accordance with Islamic tradition, which involves ritual washing, shrouding and burial within 24 hours."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/bin-laden-body-buried-sea

A perfect murder..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
World politics have alot to do with the "how's and why's" we do the things we do. It's not like our government is so out of control that it's unbearable to live here and it's really not fair to judge a country by it's government. Take oil for example, we rely heavily on it to continue our normal way of life. What are we supposed to do, just say forget it? Even being as far behind the rest of the world as we are, we still will fight for freedom and our share of the pie -vs- giving in. Our problem as a country is that we are all so selfish, everything is about us. If we would come together as a country first, then reach out to other countries, things would be a lot better imo.

IMO, this was all drummed up so that the next attack here in the states will be justified.

That is a really really good point, I was wondering if election timing was all there was to this. Also they mention in the news that embassies are on high alert after fear for reprisals, and also knowing that the terrorists are actually our own governments, the war against terror has sort of taken a back seat in recent times to the upheaval in the middle east and Libya, and with it being such a payday and justification for truly vast quantities of money to be pumped into the black hole that is the war against terror, that needs a boost right now.