JaceBeatz

ill o.g.
Hey peepz wassup
there is an effect i've been looking for a long time now
and its driving me crazy not finding it
you know the pitch down pull up effect that you here in de dj khaled tracks
like this one at 1 min 36 sec you hear
that the beat is been pitched down or sumthing like that
What is that called and how can i do it?
if you know the answer pls let me know
tnx

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
never got a chance to listen and check up on what your talkin bout, but my guess is you might be lookin for portamento, and portamento time. tweakin those two options with a sampler will get you a nice pitch shifting at a constant defined by the "portamento time"
just a stab at it.. like i said aint no time to listen at the moment..

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
never got a chance to listen and check up on what your talkin bout, but my guess is you might be lookin for portamento, and portamento time. tweakin those two options with a sampler will get you a nice pitch shifting at a constant defined by the "portamento time"
just a stab at it.. like i said aint no time to listen at the moment..
"shameles promotion" ;-)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZo5-JTfGc&feature=related"]YouTube- FL Studio - Portamento - Warbeats Tutorial[/ame]

i think u can get the pitch u want tho, and then just copy n paste it as many times u like.. along with other sounds u want part of it.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If you use Protools 8LE, you can highlight the part you wanna "slow down" go to the audiosuite and click "vari-fi"

Then click on "Process" and it does it for you....Pretty sweet, huh?

That's how I do it....works like a charm...

JaceBeatz

ill o.g.
If you use Protools 8LE, you can highlight the part you wanna "slow down" go to the audiosuite and click "vari-fi"

all right tnx for that man gonna try that too!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

oooo neat I didnt know that..
Gonna play with that!

You can always just highlight and pitch down a certain part in audio suite to get a similar effect.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Slick sure loves his RS...im surprised they havent contacted you to do demos for them or something.
yea.. hopefully, if they bring out a new one, i'll be the official spokesperson for the streets... lol

da relic