Best place online for equipment

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
agreed sweetwater is great, stay away from musician's friend they have a habit of saying stuff is in stock when it isn't at all.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ya I have met chuck but I don't really ever talk to him. There is some crazy high end people working out there. BTW you can make monthly payments at Sweetwater also.

you can? how?

I agree, beside the monthly payment program, AmericanMusical.com is just like any other online retail place.

Sweetwater is the bomb tho, I always get free overnite shipping from Tim Harrington.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha seriously, those catalogs are the best bathroom reading ever...its like every piece of gear in the world all right there for you to learn about. i've actually learned a lot about equipment just from reading those catalogs

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I was gonna say PSSL.com because they sell returned items at a low price but since we have our own Sweetwater hookup I don't know how you beat that.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sweetwaters catalog is so damn good, you can actually learn some good ish just from reading it...and dreampolice, see if you can get them to expedite my catalog, I'm looking into making some major purchases soon and they haven't sent me a new catalog yet! Im visiting in Raliegh, NC right now for the sole purpose of looking at purchasing some high end gear. I ordered the catalog online under dacalion@hotmail, tell them to get their @$$ in gear! Thanks.

MOF

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
i look at the sweetwater catalog everyday. its rite next to my toilet bowl. haha. you know dat cat chuck?

I avoid mines like a rash....I just end up spending money that i shouldn't

Yo dream, my cuzzo has a dude that always helps him out when he order shyts from sweet, I'll have him switch over to you though

members online