Best Male Singer

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Lenny Williams was a beast!!! but from the looks of it, lil man Chris Brown is soon to take over the RnB game.. quote me on this

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Phi'Zik said:
Try Demis Roussos , an incredible funky-disco greek singer produced by Vangelis in the 70's

You know I just chop a couple of his tracks. I was looking in the CD Bin at the Library and his CD case caught my eye. He has some amazing vocals and prodution on his tracks. I'll be posting the track soon so I'll keep you updated.

I found so many good CD and records in the library. I live in Belguim so you know I've been sampling the French a lot. I also found a sample Premier use for Screwball album that came from a french Artist.

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BeatAssassin said:
You know I just chop a couple of his tracks. I was looking in the CD Bin at the Library and his CD case caught my eye. He has some amazing vocals and prodution on his tracks. I'll be posting the track soon so I'll keep you updated.

I found so many good CD and records in the library. I live in Belguim so you know I've been sampling the French a lot. I also found a sample Premier use for Screwball album that came from a french Artist.

You're right, i'm french and i'm sampling a lot of french music too but don't say it too loud because non-european producers will take our samples (lol : ( ).
Dre takes all the fat Aznavour's samples, sniff....( it's not right, keep al green and don't touch Aznavour ...)

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
Phi'Zik said:
Eros Ramazotti !!!

naw, you're joking,it's impossible !!

No! I like his voice, I like his songs, my family is Italian, I'm raised with his music.
You can recognise his voice out of a milion plus he's a good singer.
This man made some classics well know al over the world, pretty good for a European.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Sam Cooke, Lufa' Vandrizzy, Otis 'Fa-fa-fa-fa' Redding and the gritty soul sound embodied David Ruffin...

and young Michael, that kid could bust out some tunes!

EDIT: Oh, I saw you wrote "...to sample from". That's a whole other issue.