Been gone a minute

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
What's good Illfam. I haven't posted in a while. Been so caught up with work and shit. Just thought I'd fill you guys in on what I've been doin, like I normally do...

This week has been pretty dope. I've been working with Pharrell and Chad from Neptunes on some new shit they have cookin up. We mixed the new Jay-Z single Blue Magic. Also doing another Jay record, 2 Britney Spears records, a Mary J Blige record, and something for Nicole Scherzinger. NEPTUNES ARE BACK!!

Other than that, and the regular stuff I do for Fabolous, I've been working on some artists from the UK. Sugababes, and Jay Sean. Both relativeliy big over there. Great music. It's a nice change from regular hip hop shit that's starting to bore me. OH, and 1 other artist I've been working with is this guy named D Smith. All I gotta say about him is CRAZY!!! Real throwback music. Straight Donny Hathaway, Curtis Mayfield type of stuff. R&B, with gospel and rock elements. It's incredible music. I can't wait for him to come out. Remember who told you first!! haha

Anyways, I'm gonna try to get on more often and post. It's just hard with the work schedule. Hope the Illfam is doin well. Stay up. PEACE

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
What's good Illfam. I haven't posted in a while. Been so caught up with work and shit. Just thought I'd fill you guys in on what I've been doin, like I normally do...

This week has been pretty dope. I've been working with Pharrell and Chad from Neptunes on some new shit they have cookin up. We mixed the new Jay-Z single Blue Magic. Also doing another Jay record, 2 Britney Spears records, a Mary J Blige record, and something for Nicole Scherzinger. NEPTUNES ARE BACK!!

Other than that, and the regular stuff I do for Fabolous, I've been working on some artists from the UK. Sugababes, and Jay Sean. Both relativeliy big over there. Great music. It's a nice change from regular hip hop shit that's starting to bore me. OH, and 1 other artist I've been working with is this guy named D Smith. All I gotta say about him is CRAZY!!! Real throwback music. Straight Donny Hathaway, Curtis Mayfield type of stuff. R&B, with gospel and rock elements. It's incredible music. I can't wait for him to come out. Remember who told you first!! haha

Anyways, I'm gonna try to get on more often and post. It's just hard with the work schedule. Hope the Illfam is doin well. Stay up. PEACE

yo whats good Swiv? Glad to see your still doing your thing man...... D smith sounds like a dope artist, does he got a myspace or a webpage?

Mad props from me, you have made it about as big as can be expected and you still got time to pass by the illfam and drop some news on us. You are a great source of inspiration, keep up the dope work. Peace.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4

Are you a sound engineer?
Anyways, that's amazing, props bro. Keep us updated.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
congrats swiv great to see you doing your thing. i'm excited to hear new stuff from pharrell cause he's been pretty quiet since that clipse cd dropped.

i heard a little rumor about pharrell, lupe, and kanye doing an album together soon....i'm really hoping that comes true.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Ayo hopefully Britney flashes u some snatch while shes in the booth. lol

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yo swiv, good to hear your progress!

you're living the dream i guess for a lot of guys on here so its great you still stop by and let people know what you've been up !
sounds like good stuff and im definately intrested to see where the neptunes are going next musically !
i didn't even know jay was coming out with another album either so im lookin forward to that !
as for the uk stuff im not a jay sean fan at all but getting to work with the sugababes is a good look they are banging haha