Sticky Beat This! Theme Suggestions

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
One a lot closer to groin height so it could reach?
Just in general a new one, cuz thids one would break in half...

Disaster Control called me too and asked not to take part in such battles, since they dont want earthquakes to happen...so yeah prolly would sit such battle out anyways.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
You know, they stopped reporting sightings of the Loch Ness monster, because i stopped visiting Scotland to take a swim.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
On the real tho, when the "beat" i half heartedly clicked together just to have something to enter places top 5, ill ask @Fade to delete my account again and never come back.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
On the real tho, when the "beat" i half heartedly clicked together just to have something to enter places top 5, ill ask @Fade to delete my account again and never come back.
That Is Weird Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
depends in which manner it was "half heartedly" done...

entering Battle That, I absolutely rushed 2 beats. And they were by faaaar my best beats I made.

Depending on the manner in which you made it, it could be a worthwhile experience that teaches you something.

members online