Beat This! Competition - May 3-4, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armani You'll have to wait in line. Me and @NonxG 's rivalry is still unsettled.
Tamar Braxton Love GIF by WE tv
who is that GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I always go through the entries to make sure but sometimes it's hard to tell. Even when I don't really hear the instrument or it's 50/50, it's a pain to contact the person and have to wait to see if they can upload something else. So I usually just let it go and hope the votes reflect that.

This is why I mention in themes like this that "we MUST be able to hear the guitar" so it's not hidden or soaked with effects.

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
I didn't mean to trap it up. The drums just ended up that way, mane. I swear I'm boom bap :(. Voted for the R&B sounding one though. I wish I could've voted for like 6 of the beats on there, it was hard to decide.
It happens to me too. .

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Congrats @Da Archangels I liked that smooth transition.

My "personal" honorable mentions for best production/mix in no particular order:
@Armani - Good ol boom bap. I like the drum kit
@2GooD Productions - A little hectic but kept my attention
@BrianAkaBear - Kind of reminds me of "Go Loko" and I love that beat
@DeadBassRecords - Trap not really my preference but can't deny a bop
@GuttaTennekey - Nice West Coast vibe chill beat

I didn't mean to trap it up. The drums just ended up that way, mane. I swear I'm boom bap :(. Voted for the R&B sounding one though. I wish I could've voted for like 6 of the beats on there, it was hard to decide.
It happens to me too. .
it feels like one of those moments where we're all secretly gay but don't want to admit it. MANLY YOGA IS FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online