Beat This! - August 26-27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Thanks so much bro. This was was my first battle didn't know what to expect. Also my first time directly sampling/layering drums instead of a kit.
I honestly liked your mix. And it’s funny because my first beat on here I did a jazz piano solo as well lol keep up the great work!

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Thanks bro, I can see why/how, but i've no ego attatched :( I'm just tryna map all of my of progress. Take care though my bro
Thats good. If everyone had that mentality it would be a different story. We have a showcase where you can post your beats for feedback and try entering Attack of the beats and Fade will give you feedback on your beat.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
@Vossi Beats almost got my vote. really liked this. Mainly cause the piano stabs... originally thought this was @2GooD Productions 's (because of stabs - wahey to the piano stab gang) until that buzzy voicesynthcame in. i was like 'nah not 2's' (when i got to 2goods i was like ahh THAT's 2goods). Vossi I think im slyly a fan, your tracks seem to always pop up on my radar.

Thanks!

For those of you who are still wondering where my piano came from. Once again, because I received a few message from a few people asking me whether I sampled it or I played it, I can't play the piano so it was not possible for me to play it.

I also didn't sample it as it's nearly impossible to sample Chopin because most of his stuff was based on rubato or poco rubato which makes it very difficult to loop.

I was inspired by Chopin because he's my favourite composer of classical music and I tried to mimick his style.

For those of you who don't believe me, ask @Crispifier because I sent him screenshots of my piano roll with automations I did etc.

Peace.

And once again, @Primz congrats on the win. As I mentioned before it was really great song. :fire::fire::fire:

For those of you who are still wondering where my piano came from. Once again, because I received a few message from a few people asking me whether I sampled it or I played it, I can't play the piano so it was not possible for me to play it.

I also didn't sample it as it's nearly impossible to sample Chopin because most of his stuff was based on rubato or poco rubato which makes it very difficult to loop.

I was inspired by Chopin because he's my favourite composer of classical music and I tried to mimick his style.

For those of you who don't believe me, ask @Crispifier because I sent him screenshots of my piano roll with automations I did etc.

Peace.

And once again, @Primz congrats on the win. As I mentioned before it was really great song. :fire::fire::fire:
Chopin is so good man. Like his work is crazy good. Honestly think your piano work was hella better than mine. I heard it and just instantly fell in love. @THEmfRIDDLAH WHy you trolling me on that beat hahahahahaha.

Peace.

Man, who cares. Bottom line you made a dope beat. You shouldn't justify your work to anyone except yourself. I'm proud of all of my beats, sampled or not. I made them, and if they were sampled I'm the one who made those samples work. Keep up the good work!

Man, who cares. Bottom line you made a dope beat. You shouldn't justify your work to anyone except yourself. I'm proud of all of my beats, sampled or not. I made them, and if they were sampled I'm the one who made those samples work. Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir! :D I appreciate that. :) And you're right I shouldn't be justifying my work. Thank you once again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online