Beat This! - August 26-27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Maybe that's why. Sometimes I miss stuff but it's also I'm assuming and giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. Y'know, that everyone here can actually READ the rules lol. Anyway, the damage is done.

3lcd.jpg

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
hahahahahaha, must be @THEmfRIDDLAH calling out @Primz then.
So in that case I have no idea what beat is primz.

i might be mistaken but the cockney gangster shit in the intro kinda gave yours away ngl hahah + for having someone say wanker in a beat

@Primz on of the beats definitly had the mc say primz something or other hahah :p on a second listen i think its @THEmfRIDDLAH dissing the ever living hell out of you hahahah

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I think i know which may be Primz, which is 2Good's and which is Mementos (i think)

there was one i thought 'that's 2goods', then it did something else i was like nah, that sounds not him. Then i heard another, im like ahhh THAT's 2good.

Fuck there is a beat here i love with such an awesome piano, but the drum and 808 kept missing like a fraction of second together. I am hard torn in voting for it...
There is another one which has a great piano, but lack of bass. Ayyy lol but yo'l are really god wow. Might be the first time voting for a boom bap type hahaha and i heard the beatthat says my name hahahaha wtf hahahaha plus they said it correctly hahaahaha

Last edited:

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
PSA the beat with the cockney gangster at the start is definitly not @2GooD Productions i have exclusive info that its some other british guy i think he might be called 1goodfabrication or something.... (i'll keep my mouth shut from now on hahahah)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
Well really, even when you guys signup and then post here "YO I'M IN" that's sort of a giveaway too.

nah that's not deep tbh. I think that's just kinda hype and excitement. I get you tho.

buh like, there's 27 beats, I probably only know who 1 is, at best 2. I can't even remember who's "in". also wasn'teven sure if the people whose beats i thought it was were 'in'.

Status
Not open for further replies.