Beat This! - August 25-26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my beat sucks so I'm not going to put your ears through the misery. Gonna sit this one out...
Peace!
I was just gonna tell you "Dude just enter it. remember how vossi thought his beats are throwaways but ended up 3rd?" then I read your name...

Actually don't enter it. I still have a chance for 20/21's 1st place.

Last edited:
Bro i wish i could retire from this sickness.

I'm the illest illien there is right now. I'm tryna battle that and beat this.

The illness that is.

(And also was workingon those battles but today i feel dread)
Yk, on those days u just gotta do whatever the hell u wanna do and just do a semi-clean mix and throw it in. that actually made me place a couple times and if it didn't the beats turned out useful later cuz they were relatively unique, even if they sucked.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Yk, on those days u just gotta do whatever the hell u wanna do and just do a semi-clean mix and throw it in. that actually made me place a couple times and if it didn't the beats turned out useful later cuz they were relatively unique, even if they sucked.
Mine shall be the suckiest! No worries, enter your shit beats and I shall make them look Hollywood!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Maybe we should do a gunshot theme. You'd definitely do well in that, right?
Or... animal dying screams and sounds and then I could just submit a regular beat?

For serious, i get very pressured for the beat this stuff since I have only a couple days MAX to come up with something since I work out of town and typically one of those days I gotta sleep early.

Maybe one of these days I will come out with some decent shit and shock the world, but it wont be today... not today, sir.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Fuck it I'm in!
will ferrell anchorman GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online