Battle That! - December 5-8, 2018

• beat this! results coming in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is going to be dope! But just remember, you lose, you're gone. Warzone gives everyone a second chance for Round 2 but Battle That is unforgiving!

If any of you guys are on social media all I ask is you help by posting about the battle all week, especially from the 5-8th. The more traffic we get, the better.

Also, remember about cheating: don't. I know the 16 that were chosen wouldn't do that, but sometimes it happens. Some get family and friends to signup and vote but I always check for that, so all that will happen is I will remove those votes and ban those accounts, so it's pointless. A few years ago someone did that and it pissed me off because that's not what it's about. Plus I had to put my beer down and start looking through IP addresses. Not fun.

Sad I didn't make the cut but you lose some, you win some. But you can bet I'ma be back in a later competition. Good luck to all who made it and looking forward to listening to real bangers!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sad I didn't make the cut but you lose some, you win some. But you can bet I'ma be back in a later competition. Good luck to all who made it and looking forward to listening to real bangers!
Don't sweat it man. Like I mentioned, it's always so hard to pick 16. It's the only time of year we have to turn people away from a competition. We have the Beat This coming up at the end of the month so stay tuned for that!

Here is a valuable Tip: like Fade mentioned, this not like the Warzone..there is no second chance..You Lose You Go Home...so my advice is to make sure that your beats are all Banging!!!! Good Luck..:up2:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.