Battle That! Competition - September 14-17, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from September 14-17th! ***

Signups are September 8-9th!

This is the LAST beat battle of the 2021-2022 season!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info thread. Keep up to date with the battle information by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

Beat-Battle-Flyers-mine2.jpg

Last edited:
alright before we start, can you guys please enema?

I'd suggest lubrication too but it's not my business. maybe you keep entering these battles because you enjoy getting teared up, who am I to judge. that's still cooler than a foot fetish.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!

The 2022 Battle That! Competition signups are open. *Remember, this is only to be CONSIDERED for the battle. If you are chosen, you will be contacted by email and private message on Sunday, September 11th and given further details.

Signup here:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

Okay so we're in full effect with the Battle That! Competition. As for sponsors, like last year it's really tough so as of now there are none. I would like to be able to offer something to at least the 1-2 spots. If not then hopefully soon. I prefer not to just offer something quick as a prize, that's why sponsors were always good because it would be a big variety of prizes. Ever since the pandemic, everything has changed with a lot of companies (at least that's how I see it).

Other than that, the signups are today and tomorrow, then 16 will be chosen and contacted. I haven't heard from the current champ @2GooD Productions so maybe he's injured and can't compete, who knows. Maybe this will be an interim champion this year LOL.

But yeah, for those that want to enter, GO FOR IT. The Battle That is always a great turnout of beats, let's keep that tradition going.

Gasoline_AF

Battle Points: 1
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from September 14-17th! ***

Signups are September 8-9th!

This is the LAST beat battle of the 2021-2022 season!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info thread. Keep up to date with the battle information by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

View attachment 6541
Can I still submit my beats? sorry I joined late/

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
I'm really awful at not getting stressed out and making the fucked up choice so I genuinely expect like a r2 elimination at best :skull:
Not taking away from any artist on here, a lot of great beat makers. I mean alot. but I've been saying that you may take this one. You've been working hard man, and I feel you deserve this. Again, not taking away from anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online