Battery 3 Pitch without changing tempo ?

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Logic Pro 8

If you had Logic 9, it would be really easy with Varispeed...

I would recommend using the Transform section of Logic 8 and experimenting with algorithms. I've been using L9 for too long now... I've almost completely forgotten the process... I know that the "Classic" algorithm is the opposite of what you want... but I believe there's another algorithm there that will do what you want...

What you'll have to do though is record a region and then edit it afterwards... if you just want to do it note-by-note you'll have to use "split/demix by note pitch" after recording the region to separate the individual hits.... It's possible, and should work with a little experimentation... but probably not quite as intuitive as you'd like..

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
you have to change the mode in the source module (the one with tune knob and tracking button) from Sample or Dfd (or whatever is active) to Tone Machine. then it comes up with separate controls for pitch and speed.

ill o.g.
you have to change the mode in the source module (the one with tune knob and tracking button) from Sample or Dfd (or whatever is active) to Tone Machine. then it comes up with separate controls for pitch and speed.

Ok Thanx Bro ! I appreciate the help !