ATTN Graphic Artists

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I am looking to do a new logo for myself. I have the one Steezo did and I will obviously still use that, but I want something that won't scare away non hip hop listeners. My cousin is in no way a hip hop fan and she loves my music, but yet the tagged logo she said, "May deter someone that isn't into hip hop." And i agree with that. So I have no money to pay anyone but I can barder. I can mix your beats, spit on a few tracks, promote your project if you send me promotional items. I am normally in NYC at least once a month. (except for recently when I had a run in with NYPD, I digress) Thanks yall.

PS:
No offense to Steezo. Thats my dude and that logo still will be on all the tees.

PPS:
Fade loves cock.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What logo?

PM me or email me

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I agree....

I think the logo is dope... If you want to cater to other markets, make that type of music..

However I'm thinking you're attempting to gain listeners on the logo before listening to the music first....basically drawing them in and get those listens.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I can't just stick to the hip hop market. I know plenty of people who do not like rap music, but love certain songs. Guy I work with loves death metal but also like Tribe cuts. (and who doesn't?!?!) I have friends who aren't big on hip hop and like StressWon and Raw Nature. Not because we are super awesome cool people, but because we make good music.

members online