Attack of the Beats! - Battle #209

• beat this! voting starts in...
Oh wow, thanks @Fade really appreciate it. the secret? I disappeared, got me a machine mk3 and hit those tutorials night and day. plus, those plugins that come with Kontakt are next-level. the piano is all me, no samples and they just always come out clean no matter how much you crank them. also, who knew EQ was such a big deal? :D jokes aside the machine has a badass eq built in and it has no visuals only knobs for turning. it really changed my perspective on how I place instruments now. thanks again!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh wow, thanks @Fade really appreciate it. the secret? I disappeared, got me a machine mk3 and hit those tutorials night and day. plus, those plugins that come with Kontakt are next-level. the piano is all me, no samples and they just always come out clean no matter how much you crank them. also, who knew EQ was such a big deal? :D jokes aside the machine has a badass eq built in and it has no visuals only knobs for turning. it really changed my perspective on how I place instruments now. thanks again!
I was thinking it was something like that at first, that maybe you were just recording hot, like Maschine because when I had Maschine my beats were much louder compared to the output of my MPC beats. But I was wondering if maybe you just had some mixing secret!