Are there any gamers in here?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
dac, it's slept on because its on the PC, and it slipped through the cracks... but check the reviews for the game and you'll see nothing but good things about it!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
OH that explains it, I didn't really get into PC games because the few that I had back in the day were too much for my ram, (not saying that Jagged Aliance would have been) but I went from 512mb to 4gig in one jump. The 512 kinda made me lose interest in PC games.

I read the review, it looks like a very good game, it's also a game that I would be interested in. Was it one of the first role playing games?

MOF

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Hmm well the first role playing games were created way back in the day. That being said though, the Jagged Alliance series is more of a strategy/tactical game than an RPG. You can create your own soldier of course, so there are rpg elements. It takes a little time to get used to the game, but it's worth it. I found a copy of the game a few years back for about 7$, it's never been a pricey game, so if you see it for cheap, don't hesitate to pick it up!

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
yo you gotta get assassin's creed, that game is raw, i stopped playin my other ps3 games when i bought it

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
LMAO Pug

Not saying you, but can you picture somebody still rocking the first ATARI? That would be SICK!

MOF

ha i aint gon front i still rock that. i have a collection of systems. atari 2600, 5200, colecovision, sega master system, nintendo, n64, genesis, 32x, sega cd, ps1, ps2, sega game gear, xbox, xbox 360, im looking for turbo grafix 16, and intellivision

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
ha i aint gon front i still rock that. i have a collection of systems. atari 2600, 5200, colecovision, sega master system, nintendo, n64, genesis, 32x, sega cd, ps1, ps2, sega game gear, xbox, xbox 360, im looking for turbo grafix 16, and intellivision

DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUM! Ish you should of busted when you first saw the thread tittle. j/k You have quite a collection of game systems!

...and for everyone else....I got my money on Big Tone vs. any of you game geeks =)

MOF

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
was and still a gamer from jump (before noah bulit the ark). went from strictly fighting and sports games, and sonic in the sega years, until i tried a game from a genre i never paid any mind to. final fantasy 7 was the game. after that i became a jrpger. still played pigskin games and soul caliber and shit but shit like xenogears, suikoden, ff tactics, chrono trigger, star ocean 2, and persona hooked me.

i tend to do things in spurts so early this year i was playing hard. valkryie profile 2, digital devil saga, ff 12, emulated snes and ps1 games and just started elder scrolls and was impressed but i once again caught the music bug and haven't picked up a controller since even though i deliberately haven't finished more than half of them yet. combined with going back to college there's no real time, not unless i'm willing to invest a shitload of time.

at least i have a bunch of games for ps2, ps1 and the emulations to keep me busy when i do start up again cause as god as my witness none of these companies are seein' my cash for their next gen consoles without games i wanna play.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUM! Ish you should of busted when you first saw the thread tittle. j/k You have quite a collection of game systems!

...and for everyone else....I got my money on Big Tone vs. any of you game geeks =)

MOF

i moved recently so everything except the 360 is boxed up. im old skool. thats not the only old skool collection i have, i turned my cassette collection to mp3. i like it better than cd because it sounds grittier. the old skool people in here know what i mean

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Ish Im old school too...lol...so I feel ya no doubt. I knew you were either old school or very much into hiphop when I first saw your Chuck D quote, Terminator X was one of my role models, cat was waaaaay before his time. Good to see some real knowledge around too.

and thats the bottom line cause dac says so!

MOF

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup/ you gotta see my ringtone collection. im talkin run dmc , krs, nas(illmatic of course) public enemy, shit like that. and that other shit with systems and all im just hooked on technology. you gotta see my living room

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Big Tone we got alot of the same genes or something...lol. Im exactly the same but without the ringtones...lol, I hadn't even thought about that one.

MOF

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Heres my latest evaluation on a few games on PS3...

Need For Speed Pro Street - Decent, Im still in the early stages but so far its just decent.

Blazing Angels 1 & 2 - SUCK, Ish is just stupid.

Ridge Racer 7 - Average, No where near simulation as far as driving but the graffix are good.

NBA Live 08 - SICK! Damn good!

FEAR - SICK! the instant action mode is MADNESS, I love this game, the campaign mode is pretty good, I just hate doing stupid ish like looking for a key to open a door or finding the controls to open a gate.

SmackDown vs. Raw 08 - SICK, the graffix are great, the moves are better, the chicks look better than 07, overall its worth every penny.

Madden 08 Sick! Period.

Assasins Creed - GREAT!, Still in the early stages but so far so good.

Motor Strom - GOOD, graffix are SICK, the game is a lot of fun.

Need For Speed CARBON - GOOD, graffix tight, games is a lot of fun.

Heavenly Sword - GOOD, Still in the early stages of this one also, so far it seems to be a good game, nice graffix, nice plot, very good story line. I recommend it.

DIRT - SICK, hella fun!

MOF

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
YO Tone add me again, i deleted u by accident, lol, i didnt realize who you were.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
its cool ill do it later on tonight

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Word.

members online