anyone try garritan orchestra?

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
no, ive never tried it , but i get a great scott storch sounding strings from syntheway. They make a vst called syntheway strings, which is a great sampled vst string instrument. They have full strings, octave strings, and marracota, and pizzicato strings, its only $35 for the rgistered version, how much is garriton??

Peace,
Elementree

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I think that if you wanna buy strings and orchestral sounds you should go all the way and get the "symphonic orchestra" from eastwest.

It's the top of the line click here to listen to a demo from that vst.
I think it's a bit more money. About 500$ or summink but defenetly worth it for this speck and span 68 gigs of sounds.

Recorded with the London Symphonic Orcestra in Albert Hall to get the right acoustics.
It doesn't get much better

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-160

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I got the "Classic Orchestra" from soundsonline. I did'n t get as much use out of it as planned, but I squeezed out a few bangers. I said I would never buy another Disc from them but that "Symphonic Orchestra" sounds like a good buy from the demo I just listened to. THANKS, ANDREAS!

sketch

ill o.g.
yo that demo song is freakin intense!!! them are some good soundin orchestra instruments! i'm lookin into that shit i heard that east west bundle was more than $500 though! i don't give a shit it's worth it!