A french documentary about beat making !

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Everybody should pay more attention to french hip hop scene. It's probably the strongest one in Europe. It makes me wanna learn french language:). Incredible flows, incredible production... And main thing is that hip hop in France has something to say. We have a problem right now in Croatia, there are so few good artists, to many newbies are doing shit, giving hip hop a bad rep. Fuckin idiots. Matter of fact, I would like to live in France just because of the hip hop. I use it as a knife to cut through life... I love it to much to see these ignorant jerks take advantage of H.E.R. Sometimes I hate this fuckin godforsaken land that I call home... Peace yall, remind yourself sometimes how much hip hop makes you satisfied, I know It does that for me...

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
@relic
Yeah, I would like to. Need someone to show me around tough. When I get to States someday I know who I'm gonna call;)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Shhheeeiiitttt you better call order66 (Stresswon, Clevwon, Benny Buku) they live there! lol (or in the vicinity)
Id be a tourist... But that shit is a whole nation unto itself, everybody from everywhere is there, shit moves alot faster than where Im at fo sho!
Everybody should go there at least once, its truely awsome...

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man you just gave me something to think bout. Yeah, I've heard stories. So, it's all true?:) When I get enough money I'll come over for sure, plane ticket prices are mad dog. Some of our artists go to States to record their shit. Im'a definetly gonna get to NY, It would be shame not to see mothership of hip hop, no doubt. Take care ya'll...