3 months no beat makin

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
This is starting to sound like some group therapy shit right here but for real - there's some good advice posted here. Alot of heads up in here have gone through the same thing I'm sure, myself included. The thing to keep in mind is it's only temporary. It will come back to you. you haven't lost your talent, just your inspiration. When I'm feeling like that I won't push myself to come up with something new, I'll look back at the beats I did or ones I never finished and mess with them and try to flip them and come up with a new remix or something. Just don't quit!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
yeah this happened to me from november to january. i did what god said. i hung out with my girl more, took my school more seriously, listened to more music(old and new), and just last week i made 4 beats that, i think, is pretty hottttt!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I like how God put it down,,,a week wont hurt,,,I give myself a few days then I force myself to watch MTV 2 Hip Hop. About 4 videos is all I can stand,,,then back in the lab!

also, on a sidenote...by doing this and forcin myself to watch these incedibly bad artists wit there wack rhymes and stupid beats,,,it just makes me wanna right rhymes too,,,so this will help the emcees too. But god damn,,it is torture. I actually watched the new D4L video. Oh god,,,drive by,,,DRIVE BY!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hypnotist said:
^^^ God damn. Writer's block? 6 years?
Yep one day the MC in my head didnt show up for work, I would just sit and stare at the note pad and ...nothing.
I hired a new guy to sit in my mind in 2003 LOL. True story in essence tho.
Makin trax took over, I think Ill loose it if the beatmaker in my head doesnt show up..

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
I had to come post in here again b/c Im tryin to get back serious wit beats so I can provide da people wit somethin but i cant get shit to act right. I cant come up wit anything that sounds good. But my goal right now is to jus create kits,sounds, and find shit to sample. Then i may end up sparkin a good idea or somethin. Who knows. Well good luck everybody.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Relic said:
^^^Hey miss I been down your way before we opened up for juvi and cash money years ago.I think it was at hurricane or whatever,whole town got shut down.I'll always love aiken.

Yeah if u have anything in Aiken or AUG area oh u best belive its gettin shut down especially Aiken they dont know how to act sometimez but we stay gutta all day everday fam. Let me know if u eva comin back u more than welcome to my studio.

A

Authority

dang thats kinda like my situation was but i came backk hard into the game makin beats...