Young Jeezy - The Recession

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Young_Jeezy_-_The_Recession.jpg

i love the single, and i've heard the song over "let the dollar circulate" is amazing, but am waiting for the release date to listen to it. anyone hear the leak yet? yay/nay?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
His album is str8. If you don't like Jeezy or what he raps about of course you won't like it. I personally think this album and T.I's new joints are there best albums to date. The single "Vacation" goes hard in the club and every single T.I has drop'd off the album is a hit. I like the fact the Jeezy doesn't really spit to the traditional dirty south beats. He'll flow over anything...even hip hop laced beats.

ch3ck-ch3ck

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
i think Jeezy's album is pretty solid. there were a couple of times when the beats started to sound the same, but its still a good album.

T

The Arkitekt

I don't listen to Jeezy too much but hes one of the only real ones doin it mainstream along with The Game

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I don't listen to Jeezy too much but hes one of the only real ones doin it mainstream along with The Game

aside from the fact that game mentions rappers names to much in his rhymes but..i think game is far superior to jeezy lyrically and i think hes got a way better flow..he doesnt have to cover his verses wit obnoxious redundant adlibs cuz his words do the track justice

T

The Arkitekt

Yea I didn't say Jeezy was better, just saying they are some of the only real mothafuckas doing it right now. But yea Game is way better.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
T

The Arkitekt

oh lol, as I said before, I don't really listen to him, havn't heard a song from him in a year or two actually, just seen some of those videos with him on some Smack DVD rips

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
oh lol, as I said before, I don't really listen to him, havn't heard a song from him in a year or two actually, just seen some of those videos with him on some Smack DVD rips

u heart jeezy

members online