1. The Beat This! results are in, see what went down.
  2. The next Warzone Beat Battle is set for August 24-25th!
  3. Vote now for the best Beat It Up! beat.

YOU NEED TIPS ON NETWORKING?

1. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    WHAT'S UP ILLMUZIK MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR MUSIC OR BRAND TO A NEW LEVEL...I MAY HAVE SOME TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR MUSIC AROUND THROUGH THE ART OF NETWORKING. I HAVE BEEN NETWORKING MY BRAND AND MY MUSIC FOR 9YRS. AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INCREASED MY POPULARITY AS A PRODUCER AND I DO ALL OF THIS FROM HOME. I USED TO WORK A 9-5 AND THEN BE A FATHER OF 3, HUSBAND AND BEATMAKER. THERE WAS NEVER ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO MAKE DOPE ENOUGH BEATS TO SELL, UNTIL I STARTED SLOWLY NETWORKING ON SOUNDCLOUD AND MADE A LOT OF FANS AND GAINED A LOT OF ARTISTS WHO WERE WILLING TO BUY BEATS. THEN I STARTED MAKING MORE MONEY THAN MY 9-5, AND NOW I WORK FROM HOME AND OWN MY OWN MUSIC PRODUCTION COMPANY..B.E. MUSIC IN SEATTLE,WA & CO-OWNER OF C.T.F. ENTERTAINMENT IN MEMPHIS,TENN. AND IT'S ALSO NICE WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "GOOGLE ME" AND YOUR ALL OVER THE SEARCH PAGES.NOW, I'M NOT RICH, BUT I'M COMFORTABLE...IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, REPLY TO MY INBOX..

Wesbeats, Fade and Drago Zetić like this.
  2. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Glad to see this! Whatever advice you can offer and pass onto other members would be much appreciated.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  3. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

Battle Points:
    @Fade , thanks bruh. it's easier asking people to inbox questions to me, cause it would be very long winded to write every detail down because it might not apply to every individual...because everybody has different goals they want to achieve. but i'm here to help in anyway i can

4. TjombaBeats

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
    Battle Points:
    Yeah would be awesome.. ! If you have some tips would be gladly appreciated!!

5. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

Battle Points:
    @TjombaBeats , hey i will be glad to offer some advice if i can...what in particular are you interested in doing? i ask this because some people are interested in different things..like some are interested in just getting more info on selling beats or gaining more attention on soundcloud...there are a lot of different avenues in networking...but my question is how dedicated are you to making music?

6. TjombaBeats

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
    Battle Points:
    Wel somehow i got allot of people following me on soundcloud. I did not really say hey follow me or anything haha. But like real musician contacts i did not have much or really that much networks. Even when i did the sounddesign study it looked more like people where like fighting against eachother than helping eachother out.. You know that wrestle whoze beats music djing is the best you know. Getting more info on selling beats would be very awesome! My dedication to music... too much i would say.. I cant even connect 1 synth.. Mini nova got the ultra nova that one is good to go tho.. But mini nova no space and no bracket to put em close.. Here if you want to check my page on Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tjombabeats

7. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

Battle Points:
    Just checked out your soundSound page...now this is how I got the network be thing started..what I did was like and repost your track to all of my followers and they will check it out cause I only repost music that is good..not being mean or disrespectful to others but what is the point in sending my followers crappy music...what I used to do was check out people who make the same style of music that I do..and I would like and repost a couple of their tracks and then dm my track to them..a lot of times they will return the favor because they are not haters just like here on Illmuzik...if it sucks we will tell you and if it's dope we will tell you. Some will want to collaborate and artists will want to lay flows on your beats... that's a good thing when you are trying to get your name and music out there for others to hear. I have connected with people on SoundCloud before they were famous.. Chance the rapper..Steve Aoki..Anno Domini..and a few others. They have given me a lot of inside tips on how to be successful without a major label. #1 Rule that a lot of people fail to do is to build up a fanbase with email address, social media...you have to have a good following on twTwitter or Instagram. And a good following is having over a 1k followers on social media and sharing your track as much as you can everyday...you have to advertise yourself to everybody daily..why do you think products that you people buy are doing so well in sales because they advertise daily...the more you see it the more you want to check it out. And that's how you get your marketing off to a good start...it takes time to build so don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen overnight...you have to put in work but if done right you will be putting yourself in position to offer your beats for sale because you know that you have the followers to spread the word about your beats are for sale....and when you feel comfortable and confident that your beats will sell...maybe you feel that way now..if you do then you can sell your beats now...start up your own store by opening an account with www.beatstars.com
    But if you want to gain more true followers, I would take my time and build up your fanbase first. Because nothing is more disappointing than thinking you can just sell beats and make a lot of money selling beats when nobody knows who you are... I am getting to become a little bit more popular each year.. you know when you're getting popular when all you have to tell people is just Google me and you have not just some little paragraph but pages and pages of everything involving you and your music..don do believe me? Try googling my name Deez Beatz and see for yourself..

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    TjombaBeats and Drago Zetić like this.
  8. NONONSENSEBEATS

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
    Battle Points:
    Yo @DEEZ BEATZ will u check my soundcloud page out and let me know what u think homie? I think its great what ur doing here bro. I would luv for beatmaking to be my full time job.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  9. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

Battle Points:
    @NONONSENSEBEATS , well your music isn't the problem.. except I wasn't feeling supernatural, but everything else is on point.. you have great mixing skills bruh... that's kinda like your super power..lol. you need more followers bruh...you need to start sharing your music to the 30 followers you have..and also try to have more followers than people you are following...so here is what you do: first take some time to check out what your followers have up new on their page...like it and repost it..then pm them and say " hey I checked out your track it was dope" then put the link of your track and say I just made a new track..let me know what you think..just on Illmuzik. Out of 30 at least 10 of them should like and repost your music. Now that goes on their page for their followers to see and hear..just try it out and see if it works..and that means no more test projects. It's time to make your beats even more dope sounding because the tighter your music is the more people will be willing to share your music with others and away you go..check out my page..I have over 2,000 followers and it took time to build but they are loyal because I built a relationship with them on SoundCloud..

10. NONONSENSEBEATS

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
    Battle Points:
    Ok I'm trying this. I got my follows atleast down to the number of ppl following me and ima spend today checkin my followers stuff and try to make some connects. Thanks for taking the time to step by step for me bro thats mad looking out homie. Thanks for the words on my beats too.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  11. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

Battle Points:
    @NONONSENSEBEATS , hey bruh that's why I'm on this site is to share my experience with you guys..and try to make your skills better and to make marketing your music and your name easier. Between us I have 2 different beats that I do. The beats for the contests are for fun and the beats I make for money are more serious..like they are more structured. I was thinking about entering those serious beats in a contest and you will be able to hear the difference...you have a lot of potential to be successful in making music.. you just have to get yourself in the right position to be heard by the right people..