Yeah man Ima be there bout 6... On my way dog!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
And then they never show up and act like its all good.

Anyone else have "crew" that does this constantly?

Doesnt really matta I guess, its just very irritating when you set up for more heads then they dont call or show.

I long ago gave up callin to find out where people were..

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yes................

I used to be that guy. But now I just tell people the deal straight up as to whether or not I can make it. But it wasn't so much showing up to things as it was doing thing. I usually was pretty good at showing up. I got a buddy that is a notorious bail out kid. If he is supposed to be there at 6, he will call you at 6:15 to let you know he can't make it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Maaaaaaan I hate that. I'm one of those guys that tells you I'll be there at 6 but I show up at 5:45 just to make sure I'm there on time.

I hate waiting for someone and I hate it when that person acts like it's no big deal and I'm the one that's supposed to chill out.

I have a friend that's always been the opposite of me - like Ominous said. He'll call after 6 and tell me he's leaving soon. I proceed to flip out and call it off.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
smh story of my life... SOOO many stories. But w/ different people. I seem to draw the spirit of laziness and BS

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"I seem to draw the spirit of laziness and BS"

Well this is hip-hop we are talking about. It seems to have allot of the give me everything for free attitude. But guess what EVERY hip-hop star that made it had to REALLY hustle at some point.

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I giggled at the title!

This is hilarious I think we alll know people like that lmao

But being on time tells you a lot about the people your dealing with.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
EVERY hip-hop star that made it had to REALLY hustle at some point.

True its just who gets motivated. I know so many that have the talent, just dont want to put effort. thanks myspace/youtube (thought it goes so-so-so much deeper smh)

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i'm like that when it comes to hanging out and shit, but when it's about business, i'm always on time, and hate when other people aren't. if we're just talking about chillin at the house watching the fight and drinking a couple drinks, then yeah, i'm probably going to be late or a no show. if you're coming to work on some tracks, and you say you're going to be there at 6 and don't show by 6:30 (CP 6:00), i usually call and say, "you know what.....don't even come."

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Ha, Im glad Im not alone then, this happens when its music or just hanging out tho.
I mean if your not comming or you dont even want to come over just say no lol.

smh story of my life... SOOO many stories. But w/ different people. I seem to draw the spirit of laziness and BS

Maaaaaaan I hate that. I'm one of those guys that tells you I'll be there at 6 but I show up at 5:45 just to make sure I'm there on time.

I hate waiting for someone and I hate it when that person acts like it's no big deal and I'm the one that's supposed to chill out.

I have a friend that's always been the opposite of me - like Ominous said. He'll call after 6 and tell me he's leaving soon. I proceed to flip out and call it off.

I giggled at the title!

This is hilarious I think we alll know people like that lmao

But being on time tells you a lot about the people your dealing with.

True its just who gets motivated. I know so many that have the talent, just dont want to put effort. thanks myspace/youtube (thought it goes so-so-so much deeper smh)

This is all so true and just like me.

I can understand with cats like in order 66 they live a decent ways away from one another and make it work anyway, but Im talking about cats 10 minutes away or 30 min max lol.

But the point is, dont tell me your commin and then just never show or come up with yet another excuse as to why your not. lol
Ima just quit texting "Whassup for tonight?"

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I have a friend that does the oppositte at parties and shit, they leave without saying they are, they will always just disappear..
People will be like " Where the hell is.......?" I just laugh now and say he prolly left, fucks peoples heads up , because next to not coming leaving without announcing it is str8 up crazy lol.

I have a friend that does the oppositte at parties and shit, they leave without saying they are, they will always just disappear..
People will be like " Where the hell is.......?" I just laugh now and say he prolly left, fucks peoples heads up , because next to not coming leaving without announcing it is str8 up crazy lol.

One of my mates tends to disappear from parties when hes had a bit too much to drink. Now I just know then when he suddenly disappears that hes on the ropes from the drink and had to get out before he embarrased himself.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm normally never late. Like Fade I like to get to spots early. But when I havew to meet up wit the crew, sometimes being where I live becomes a hassle. traffic, car issues. or my kids just want daddy to stay home. but never late.

Man..you got kids? I didn't even know you were sexually active! Lol..j/k...

Yeah..I'm more of the guy that would just leave and no one would know where I went...

I knew this dude who had studio sessions and thought he was the shit...and showed up 20-30 min late..sometimes even an hour late. That dude missed out on his opportunity...just because of his tardiness...