YayYayYanni

YayYayYanni

Battle Points: 4
Watz Good fellow beatmakers/producers Im YayYay Born in Detroit,MI Ive been making beats and rapping since I was 15 but being from Tulsa,Ok where theres nothing but gangs,drugs,and violence and i got caught in the rapture and was incarcerated at 16-19 then again from 21-23 but in spite of that I always kept music on my mind sometimes even memerizing melodies in my head just so once i was free i could convert them into productions Im 25 now and this is the 1st time I had a epiphany that told me 2 focus on my passion so im dedicated to this craft entirely beatmaking,producing,songwriting etc...Im glad 2 finally network with like minded people
cleardot.gif

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @YayYayYanni and how did family, etc. feel about your incarceration period as being freed is to be celebrated but going in isn't to be praised nor glorified as many rappers do/have done. Whatever you do do not view music and/or the music business as an escape route from reality. If you can hopefully you can return to some sort of education though your background and judgment by others may make that hard.

members online