WTF? Dre pushin those headphones at the Yankee/Redsox game

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Interesting... them thangs are every where now... my dentist tried to sell me one.

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i got a pair of the original black ones... the best $300 spent! dont matter if im using them @the gym with the ipod or @ home banging a beat out.. those phones are beasts!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..for listening...but not for production....they're too bass heavy...

And they are very very known for having the speakers blow out..

Don't forget to carry some extra AAA batteries...once they die..the headphones are useless......

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah..for listening...but not for production....they're too bass heavy...

And they are very very known for having the speakers blow out..

Don't forget to carry some extra AAA batteries...once they die..the headphones are useless......

Yeah when I read the discription I kinda felt like this would be a problem. Having "bass heavy" headphones sound great in your ear but for making beats its a different story (for obvious reasons, heavy bass in your ear = lack of bass in your production). Any bass heavy headphones that I used in the past ended up sounding like a busted speaker after a few months of use so I quit buying them. Personally, I perfer earbuds but theres nothing wrong with some good fitting headphones.

I dont have nor have I ever owned these headsets. I use two differemt headphones for production...SONY MDR-NC7 (headphones) and PHILIPS SHN2500 (earbuds). Both are noise canceling. I like them for different reasons but they both sound great to me. Both eat up some AAA batteries but then again, I hardly ever turn them off...lol.

I did look and found a top 10 list...http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/best-headphones-top-10.html

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..I use Sony MDR Z900. Japan editions =).

Yeah...noise cancelling are great...I don't like the idea of using batteries in headphones...