Worlds new fastest rapper!!!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
bdabadbabdbababbdbabdbdabdabdbadbadbabdbabdbabaabababbababadbabdabdbabdbabdabdabbabdabdbadbabdabdabdbabababaaaaa!! That's what he sounds like, but yeah that's just too fast... He could be a fuckin techno rapper...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
i recorded it, slow it down as much as i could with Cool edit, it's still impossible to understand it.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
he's faking it... i put it in Goldwave... he's slurring through some parts and only saying the last 10 words of a sentences....

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah, that shit was reaaal stupid.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL - it was real fast, but it doesn't really 'count' since he didn't pronounce half the words, just the ends of sentences...

It just sounded like some uk garage or drum'n'bass emceeing.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
at least you can understand most of twista words

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Git the fuck outta here. That shit was plain stupid. He wasn't sayin shit just jibberish and then the last few words. Fuckin' silly. But it made me laugh though. LOL!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
god damn hes gonna have a stroke one day

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
dude was funny. I like the way the audience was actin like they knew what he was sayin, at least one of the judges said that he actually couldnt understand but the audience kinda made him look stupid for it.

J

j2 is the name

twista actually pronounces all of his words. how he does this is beyond me. superb annunciation.

THIS motherfucker though...he's hot booty. trash. its funny though, in most situations with an audience that isnt all hiphop heads, this kid would most likely get mad props even though not ONE person in the crowd knows what the fuck he's sayin. thats rap though nowadays.

members online