Work in progress

loneone

LoneOneBeats
Battle Points: 4
Trying something a bit different not done yet feel stuck but know it has potential

Last edited:

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
After “kill me right here”. Whatever you added…. Oh……. You took it eventually in that direction altogether…. Naw. IMHo get rid of all that sax shit. That vibe you had before you switched it up is what you should build off. I would honestly just scrap the sax angle. You were cooking for a minute.

loneone

LoneOneBeats
Battle Points: 4
After “kill me right here”. Whatever you added…. Oh……. You took it eventually in that direction altogether…. Naw. IMHo get rid of all that sax shit. That vibe you had before you switched it up is what you should build off. I would honestly just scrap the sax angle. You were cooking for a minute.
I feel what your saying I like where it's going just stuck on how to improve but I think your right way to much sax

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Trying something a bit different not done yet feel stuck but know it has potential

I think the sample work and trumpet are dope. However the drums just don't go well with the vibe of the instruments. I think keeping it simple is key here. Just kick snare kick snare and simple hi hats would do (maybe look for some jazzy one shots, add a brush or whatever). Let the instruments shine.