Why kids shouldn't touch your computer....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Whilst I was at work on Friday, wifey's friend came over with her 11yr old daughter. They went to a little wine party at the spot where I was at and the little girl stayed in the crib.....

I had my PT up and Maschine up on my computer...just working on a mixtape......you know...the usual biz.

She USED my computer.....

I really don't know what the fuck she did or what she looked at or what have you.........

But it took me like 3 restarts to get sound......my Maschine wasn't playing back anything.....and now my PT errors out every time I complete a task.

Now I have to do a complete PT uninstall.......because the quick uninstall didn't resolve the problem....
This has set this project back like 3 days...and time is of the essence.....

So......yeah... I barked on my chick and let her know that my shit is off limits to everyone who doesn't make music.......I really do need an extra room that I could LOCK when I'm not home....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Whilst I was at work on Friday, wifey's friend came over with her 11yr old daughter. They went to a little wine party at the spot where I was at and the little girl stayed in the crib.....

I had my PT up and Maschine up on my computer...just working on a mixtape......you know...the usual biz.

She USED my computer.....

I really don't know what the fuck she did or what she looked at or what have you.........

But it took me like 3 restarts to get sound......my Maschine wasn't playing back anything.....and now my PT errors out every time I complete a task.

Now I have to do a complete PT uninstall.......because the quick uninstall didn't resolve the problem....
This has set this project back like 3 days...and time is of the essence.....

So......yeah... I barked on my chick and let her know that my shit is off limits to everyone who doesn't make music.......I really do need an extra room that I could LOCK when I'm not home....

U don't need an extra room...WHY DON'T U SECURE YOUR COMPUTER WITH A PASSWORD? or does wifey use it 2? Either way you're funkin up! My wife has a laptop...she doesn't touch my desk top nor my laptop. My desktop is password secured and my laptop is finger print secured.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Wifey has a laptop.........

I would have figured that wifey would have known better than to let a child touch my computer.........

Dude I had to literally lay down the law last night....and it's sad because she KNOWS how I am about my music and my personal shit...... so yeah....

Password has been placed on the computer, now no one but me uses it.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
I was with a chick who let her fucking niece put a magnet on my mpc and the little shit broke some my gear. I was a dick to her sister until i got my fucking money.

No hi's or hello. I just came straight out "So when my cash comin?" every single time i saw her or she called which was often

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Wifey has a laptop.........

I would have figured that wifey would have known better than to let a child touch my computer.........

Dames think our hobbies or passions are bullshit 90% of the time. That's like when I go in Guitar Center with my girl. I'm going ham samich over seeing new gear and she's filing her nails or saying how yukky the color of something is. They could careless!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Everything I like has password protection. LDB has the right idea with the finger print way. If it gets stolen, ALL your hard work would not only be lost, but would be in the hands of people that could sell, fiddle, or rape all your precious children (the music) with not ONE road block to stop them. I'd Password protect my hard drive too. This is your lifes work.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Everything I like has password protection. LDB has the right idea with the finger print way. If it gets stolen, ALL your hard work would not only be lost, but would be in the hands of people that could sell, fiddle, or rape all your precious children (the music) with not ONE road block to stop them. I'd Password protect my hard drive too. This is your lifes work.

Amen my brutha....amen!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I did put a pw on FileVault....

I just hope I don't forget the password...lmao.

if you forget the password, your data is lost...hahahaha

Might as well....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
dayumm. that sucks. my wife has her own shit. my computer has never seen a childs hands on it. hey all have to use her shit. when i go on facebook i use her shit too.