Why is it so damn HOT?!?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I don't care for extreme heat either (95 degrees or higher...). Give me 78 - 83 degrees and a nice ocean breeze anytime. Yesterday, it was 102 degrees at Pope Air Force Base which is 4 miles from me.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya that's way too hot. I've been through some hot summers in TX where it was 110! Fuck that. You can't go out, have to stay inside all day with AC on.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm in Florida, stop complaining....

Shit I was in Phoenix a couple years back for a studio session..and it was 117...felt like someone was using a hairdryer to my face.....crazy as hell...I don't know how people deal with that heat....Then again....Summer in FL is harder to deal with than that....because of the humidity..

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I used to go to florida every year till 06-07. Its been averaging 96-105 with humidity between 60-80% in DC. I WANT to go to florida. Depending on where you are there are POOLS in BACKYARDS!!! #heaven. In DC.... we have buses with the ac on like 70 generally.

Crazy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL that's hot. Anything in the 90-100 range is insane. It's just right now in Montreal we're going through this massive heat wave and here we get tons of humidity each year so the air is SO heavy. Today there's supposed to be some relief with rain and massive thunderstorms!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'ma invent a pool suit, a form fitting, bubble boy type thing where I can stay cool all day.