Who Heard The New Sheek ?

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This Dude Is The Only Person Out His Camp Who Really Came At 50 With A Real Diss Track..( Well 2o Something Songs All Dissing 50) He Stepped His Flow Up, He Still And Nasty With It Like Jada But, He Still Repped His...

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ya Sheek is my man but he said that Banks stole his flow from Fabolous and Buck was the hottest I don't know about that but Sheek has nothing to lose so he can the hardest at Half a dollar

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Sheek was and still is the nicest out of D-Block, fuck what ya heard.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nahhh..i Cant Agree, Its Not Like He's Freddy Fox Sloppy, He's Little Cease Sloppy...( I Know People R Gonna Hate That Statement)

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i just heard it last night and thought it was good. it's not gonna sell ridiculously, and b/c of that 50 is going to open his mouth, but i still thought it was very good. i think the ghost is the best out of the lox imo.

eurydice, good lookin' out on the hook up...

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man, a lot of people around my way sell Sheek Louch short. The man has stepped his game up considerably though, but his flow is still off at times. But like he said, I think his first album was just a teaser.

ill o.g.
Yo his track was an actual decent, it wasnt the best. Fat joe and Jada's trackz were kinda weak. Hell piggybank was weak.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i thought Checkmate was hot, sheek's track was aiiight