Who are the bad guys here? Illuminatti..

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
nice way to record it.....All speak and spell tweaked out.
How do you know thats not an illuminatti broadcast?
If I was them I to would play on the fear factor by stating the current reality that all people fear then move from here, its all Carl ROve crap, this is str8 scary ass illuminatti type o junk, but it aint a freedom speech as it declares.

I would proffer that THIS broadcast is actually by the enemy tryimg to get you to think all is not well so that you overthrow their enemy for them.
In fact this really sounds like some crazy fringe junk.

No matter what these are some good samples to flip how you want, and if you think like I do this is pricless cut and chop ish!

get it and send it to me!
lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7367255331569182231&hl=en#

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LOL! it'll make sense after you start watching the video, I was thinking the same thing when I first read it. Relic has those moments when his Einstein intellect kicks in and leaves us normal cats behind :)~

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
This is the owrk of Bill Cooper. He was a major anti-establishment figure. He actually had a radio show in june of 2001 saying according to his research that a fals flag attempt would be made on American Soil and blamed on Osama Bin Laden. he was murdered November 2001

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm not sure if I understand this either. Ok it's a book? and the video is a reading of the book? Someone enlighten me!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I find that book quite entertaining and illuminating...if anything it'll help get you thinking out of the box.

you know what your right about that....that is the one that set it off for me, I remember reading it like 7 months before the killa army album came out and having all that wu and goodie mob music on the same vibe turned me on to what was behind the scenes. Its just that the whole conclusion he draws happens in alot of books like that and I've come to believe that the whole aliens thing is always included to discredit alot of the truth.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I find that book quite entertaining and illuminating...if anything it'll help get you thinking out of the box.

you know what your right about that....that is the one that set it off for me, I remember reading it like 7 months before the killa army album came out and having all that wu and goodie mob music on the same vibe turned me on to what was behind the scenes. Its just that the whole conclusion he draws happens in alot of books like that and I've come to believe that the whole aliens thing is always included to discredit alot of the truth.

yall should read or listen to it though