Which Is You?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Let's say a car is approaching a four way intersection that has a main road and a road with STOP signs on both sides of it. The car on the main road has the right of way...suddenly another car, from the side, runs past his STOP sign and then stops half way in the middle of the intersection causing you both to slam on your brakes.

Which is you?

A. The car with the right of way thinking WTF are you doing?

B. The other car that ran past the STOP sign but looking at the car with the right of way like they did something wrong?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I was the car with the right of way (no STOP sign), this chic pulls out in front of me and looked at me like I ran the stop sign...I mean cursing and all...when she saw that I was laughing at her dumb @$$, she got even madder...hahaha!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
This is the main reason I rarely drive. People in my city are generally awful drivers. I usually bike around, but even then you gotta be extra careful. A lot of people are selfish drivers, or have no consideration or spatial awareness of what's happening around them. Cell phones also are a HUGE problem... so I'd be the dude on the sidewalk watching saying "this is why I don't drive". hahaha

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I've actually been both A. and B. before, and any issues like that have been during rush hour. I wonder whats the percentage of accidents in america, that happen during rush hour? I think it has to be above 50%

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Last year, in my COUNTY, there were 68 traffic related deaths.. And my county doesn't even INCLUDE orlando...The reason for the shitty driving out here and in Florida in general is due to the high amount of tourism, people looking everywhere but the road, reading all the Disney/Universal/Sea World billboards. It's crazy. Plus there aren't many quick options to get to Orlando, so everyone hops on the interstate which from what I heard is the worst in the nation for accidents and poor driving overall. I still have to look that up. Funny thing is, most of the deaths occur off of the interstate....

BTW I'm definitely A: I'm all about the rules of the road.... And when they get mad at me...I usually hop out the car and grab my nuts...and smile of course.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I've actually been both A. and B.
This I'm really surprised at.

I usually hop out the car and grab my nuts...and smile of course.
This, well...lmao!

I wish you guys could have seen this chics expressions, and she KNEW she was dead wrong. The ish wasn't funny but I couldn't help but laugh. It went from a near accident to pure humor in about .0009/sec. And to have the audacity
to get mad at me was off the charts.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
This I'm really surprised at.

My bad driving is all in the morning. Getting kids ready and dropping them off at daycare, its a constant hustle to get to work on time no matter how early we wake up. Im guilty of trying to get one more car thru to make a left when the light goes from yellow to red. But after work rush hour traffic & any other time, people look at me like im high cause im driving so slow and being so cautious.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ive had a situation kinda similar... im takin my kids to McDonalds thru the drive thru, when i see 2 ladies on the side of it parked and the driver on the cell phone... as i pass, i give her a short blow on the horn, just to let her know that im passin by her... i do this bcuz i dont want her to just cut in front of me, or her passenger to unexpectedly open her door and i smash it.. do u know this chick was like "wtf u beepin me for?!!" dumb ass!!!

da relic