Where's Sucio?????????

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well..I got engaged (officially). The ring was pretty expensive.....you could buy a decent used car for that amount....

I know you're probably wondering why I haven't been so active on the site recently....

Well...my computer has finally lost it's ability to suit my needs....Unfortunately my music PC doubled as my internet PC. The computer is pretty shot, due to the fan not working and the overheating actually messed up some of the internal shit in it...

Have a shitty schedule at work which kind of prevents me from doing normal daily shit.

But I am getting a replacement iMac in about a couple of weeks. Was gonna swing for the Mac Pro, but my credit line from Best Buy was only $2k. I chose Best buy because of their 18-month financing...which gives me more time than Apple's 12 month financing. I haven't made a beat in over a month and I have a couple beat requests and they are literally waiting on me. So I'm feenin hardcore...

The MC x 3 mixtape we pretty much completed is going to wait til 2011 to finish since my artist is currently working with a former platinum recording artist on a project.

I am also now 1/3 of a production supergroup.....Just thought I'd throw that out there...

I try to get on here once in a while, PC permitting, of course.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.... Wish I could hear the beat this.....but my sound isn't working, either...lol..

PEACE!

The Dirty One.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Congrads! But Im seriously finding it hard to believe that you found someone that would commit a lifetime of putting up with your @$$. She must be very special to say the least. Bro to bro, I think you better hold on to her and eventually marry her, she's got to be a superwoman for sure, besides giving up half is a tough cookie to chew...it is true what they say..."it's cheaper to keep her"...lol seriously, I'm happy for you.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Thanks guys...

Dac...You're right...any woman willing to put up with me is definitely worth keeping...She's given my life balance and actually made me grow up mentally...which is pretty awesome.