When oldheads call today rappers gay

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What @DPrezd Beggar do cats expect in a 50 year old (in 2023) genre comprised of literal man children who had to grow up but spawned subsequent generations that make excuses for prolonged adolescent behavior then wonder where the current gen went wrong? Hip Hop been homo from the jump which is why cats in denial re: Bambottom and others of his ilk. As much as I like Hip Hop I been convinced the homo nature is why cats in Hip Hop are averse to women as participants (why ya think dudes in rap after 1996 only accepted a certain type of female performance type in rap).

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
What @DPrezd Beggar do cats expect in a 50 year old (in 2023) genre comprised of literal man children who had to grow up but spawned subsequent generations that make excuses for prolonged adolescent behavior then wonder where the current gen went wrong? Hip Hop been homo from the jump which is why cats in denial re: Bambottom and others of his ilk. As much as I like Hip Hop I been convinced the homo nature is why cats in Hip Hop are averse to women as participants (why ya think dudes in rap after 1996 only accepted a certain type of female performance type in rap).
I mean, idgaf if dudes/girls are gay but acting like you aint and still drop gay shit, mhhhhhhhhhhh

I still think they were paid to do this stuff on purpose, like with all that ignorant street gangsta shit. They knew/know what they re doing. With gangsta rap it was for solely for the white boys as entertainment and the effects to many were that they incorporated what they listened to in their lifestyles.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @DPrezd Beggar one reason IGAF if a male pretends to be gay is the disrespect to those who actually are, same w/faux lesbians. Ditto for the aforementioned who try to pass as straight. I used to want to ask straight (what I am) folks how would they feel if someone fronted like they were straight but weren’t and aren’t? Wouldn’t ya feel disrespected? I sure as Hell would as it’s hard being straight.

wtf are you talking about, "dudes in rap" they dont control who gets released and who doesnt. Hip Hop isnt averse to female rappers, females are averse to rapping, get it right. I dont appreciate being called a man child by somebody that takes years to find out what the record button does.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @2GooD Productions dudes in Rap don’t control but remember whomever dictates the narrative controls the story, with that being said on a personal note no one of the opposite sex ever told me what I couldn’t do but I don’t front like for the average listener, female rappers that ain’t out here not knowing whether they want to rap or exotic dance are for the most part out of sight, out of mind unless one knows Spotify, YT, etc. You still my dude though but let’s be real, you gotta know something’s wrong when you got folk out here mistaking reality show “stars” for “rappers” *cough* Cardi *cough* and about taking years to find the record button, etc. don’t make me get in duel mode. En garde.

Everyone on this forum is mature so the man child part you should ignore. There’s tons of receipts that show that many in rap are stunted and it ain’t from “stunting’.”

Last edited:
Everyone on this forum is mature so the man child part you should ignore. There’s tons of receipts that show that many in rap are stunted and it ain’t from “stunting’.”
Exactly, so why the broad sweeping statements? In life many are stunted and ignorant, that translates to art. Besides stunted and ignorant people are far easier for a label to manipulate than somebody who does their homework, gets their business straight and doesnt rush to sign away their profits in a rush for fame. Dont hate the player, hate the game. Ive never been surrounded by so much ignorance in my life, we are devolving, I cant wait for the time when critical thinking becomes the norm again, if it ever does in the short time I have left.

members online

No members online now.