Whats up

M

Mcrob

It's so good to be back to this message board nahmean? Anyways I am investing for an mpc 200xl and afterwards I am going to get a sound module. Which one should I get? A lot of them sounds the same so I am confused and i make hip hop beats. I am going to also sample off old records but not to much, and i rather just download them of the internet so i can save big big cash. After I get the equipment and know it inside out i am going to start a production company and help promote artists.

come to my site as well and check out the downloads page, if you are interested in being in there then email me too, its under contact.
www.mseerob.mainpage.net

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

If you already have a sampler, just buy sample cd's...they're cheaper than sound modules and it's one less thing to learn how to program, you just load them into your sampler and voila.

However, I don't think that the MPC comes with effects (correct me if I'm wrong), this is a big advantage to having a second module.

I REALLY like the EMU Proteus 2000, it has a ton of awesome percussion sounds, fx, basses, etc. You can find them used on Ebay for about $500.

There is also the new Yamaha Motif rack which just came out, it looks to be the business. It is a serious competitor to the Triton series because it is cheaper and offers most of the same functionalities. Be the first to get one and you won't sound like everyone else!

Take care,

Nick

M

Mcrob

yea true. The mpc 2000 doesn't come with any sounds but i would have to order some sample cds from the internet right after i buy the mpc 2000.

ez