Whats up!! The name is Prophet D!!

P

Prophet D

Beats and mastering is what i do, i sell leases to my beats for 10 dollars standard and 20 dollar premium. exclusives are usually around 100-200 bucks

mix master tutorials are also available at fair prices

if buyin beats in bulk i am willing to negotiate exclusive prices only, not leases.

im always down for collabs as long as u compose i will not collab a sampled beat because i do not sample!!

i am 24 yrs old from Hamilton OH born in Cincinnatti

i am married i have two children and producing is my primary source of income.

anything else u would like to know then just let me know or ask or send a pm

Stay up fams!! one

Feel free to visit me and my crews website for leasing and showcase

www.finallyfamousleasing.com

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to illmuzik....!

You do not sample????? aaahhhh not even a little? lol....

This site is compiled of mostly beatmakers/producers.....so getting any beats sold/leased here is unlikely.....

P

Prophet D

Welcome to illmuzik....!

You do not sample????? aaahhhh not even a little? lol....

This site is compiled of mostly beatmakers/producers.....so getting any beats sold/leased here is unlikely.....

Im not saying i have anything against sampling, sampled beats can come out to be bangers too!! just not my steeze of production, feels?

And yeah im starting to see already that its mostly producers here and thats cool i can still collab and get to know good people!!

Stay up and thanks for stoppin in!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome! Indulge and Enjoy!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
No implications on sampling over composition.....

There's a lot of dope info on this site..and some good monthly (and a yearly) contests to get your competitive juices flowing, which overall would improve your overall sound (it worked for me)..

No implications on sampling over composition.....

There's a lot of dope info on this site..and some good monthly (and a yearly) contests to get your competitive juices flowing, which overall would improve your overall sound (it worked for me)..

Yep, I can vouch for that, worked for me too.