Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
lmao!! commenting on this thread or taking part in any way just isnt part of my reality.

HAHAHAHA! mine either!

Edit: And don't ask me any fuk'n questions because I will dodge them and put on my theatrics (...only after I've answered them 10X).

*I see you smiling DOX, hahaha!*

:)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I can post videos of "real" dirty south music for the next two years.

Mainly because people out here don't differentiate what is real dirty south music and what isn't...

Something people from up north (and I'm from NY) don't understand....

the people out here in the south seem to grind MORE than people up north.......Once the East coast sound fell off (unfortunately with the deaths of Biggie and Big L), The south kicked in the door (no pun intended to Biggie).

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Shit, it is mine!
I think Sucio had some good posts in there..

I invite people to check out my illmuzik.com/radio show that features the Carolinas you may not like everything but you WILL really like some of it...
There is ALOT of talent in this region that has been slept on and Im trying to give it an outlet..

I vote Dungeon Family and T.I as my top cats from the ATL. Luda too tho.

This shit is like East West war , its all hiphop some your gonna like some your not.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Hahahahaha!

define "real" please...

real is a matter of perspective...

if you stick your naked head in a fire today it will get burned, but who knows tomorrow that might not be a reality.
or you can get stranded naked at the north pole and you will surely die, but maybe if you dont perceive that to be true you will survive.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Womp womp

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
If everyone fucking dimes....who got all these ugly bitches pregnant?